And I thought the 2WW was bad!

Annie050408

Reaction score
I am getting a little impatient waiting for AF:wall2:

My last cycle was 36 days, I have always had a regular 29-30 day cycle prior to that (I think) but the last one was late for whatever mad reason.

I am now waiting for AF and am not sure when it should be here. If I am correct and it is 29-30 days then it should be here next Weds/Thurs but maybe I got it wrong and it is closer to 36 days! (Making the wait even longer!! :()

The reason it is annoying is that I am dying to work out when I ovulate to be ready for this next cycle. The wait for AF is now becoming a bit annoying, let alone waiting for ovulation and then waiting for the 2WW...... :wall2:

:hug: I know how you feel as my cycles were really messed up and it's so frustrating not knowing when to expect AF to arrive. Have you considered buying some cheap OPKs from ebay or something? So that next cycle you can use them and hopefully should know when you're ovulating without having to worry about guessing at how long your cycle will be? xx

That's an excellent idea- yep, will do that. Any suggestions as to where I could get some cheap, yet reliable ones?

I started a thread for people to post where they recommended or didn't for getting tests.... Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back