Yay... the 2ww thread! come join in ;)

didnt manage to wake him up he has done 14 shifts in a row so felt bad
cramping has gone just a dull kind of pain and a headache!!! 7 days till testing :dance:

yeah but its dragging :mad:
wish it was 1 day w
hope all is good your end ?? thanks for still popping in and saying hello:lol:

as I have alrady told u there is no getting rid of me :lol:

I'm not being a POAS pusher but I tested from 9DPO......:oooo:

dont tell me thats lol what you like :lol: now i want to :lol: will see if i going :wall2: i may have too!!!

have you cheapie ones? I got loads so I could poas to my hearts content!

got 2 of the cheap dip stick ones, may have to buy a few more :lol: well i will me counting down to 9dpo now :dance: im easily pushed in to testing early :dance:

Last edited:
I got a :bfp: 10 DPO with my last two so.....you never know.....:oooo:

oh i hope so can wait now like you said its worth poas with a cheapie

still nothing from me.

lil af cramp earlier that lasted all of 3seconds,now nothing

how strange!! well at least the :witch: hasnt arrived yet when you planning to test again? x

ile prob do it 1st thing tomorrow morning, my body likes confusing me, it will hold out for af till i do a test, be disappointed about a bfn, then the witch will arrive about an hr later! grrrrrrrrrrrr

know the feeling last month i tested bfn then about couple hours later the af arrived but just to wine me up it only lasted a day!!!! (in the back of my head i still think what if i am already because af wasnt normal but poas said no!!)
look forward to coming on here in the morning now hope you get your bfp for xmas who knows this time around because you dont have any signs you may get your bfp good luck xx

i dont wanna get your hopes up louise! lol

i keep telling myself im not out till the af arrives, even if its a bfn in the morning ! x

thats so turn be positive and hopefully it will be a positive!!
why are our bodies so bloody confussing!!! well hope you get some sleep all the best will be waiting for your results xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back