2WW bench

Thanks for forgiving my weakness Claire. Not sure whether to test on friday still or wait until Sunday now though... hmmm decisions. I could wait until Monday as af is due on Sunday so if she hasn't arrived test in the morning?

Getting cramps today and had the very tiniest bit of spotting like literally some pin pricks on my liner and a tiny stringy bit when I wiped earlier

OMG Valentina!!!! Congratulations :D
I'm so happy for you

I didn't test this morning, will do tomorrow but not holding my breath if I'm being honest.

Omg Valentina! That's a really strong positive, massive congratulations! BFP Thursday doesn't have the same ring to it haha! Awww so pleased for you xxx

FX'd for you ladies. :love: dust to both of you for tomorrow.

I still have 2 tests left, just for the sake of BFP Friday I'll join in for good luck!

Well I think I'm out; bright red blood when I wiped. Shouldn't be here until Sunday but I suppose at least now I'm not going to be caught off guard on holiday.

Hopefully I'll join you next month instead Valentina :)

So I caved also (since everyone else did!!!) managed to drop the little silica gel packet that keeps the tests dry in the pack into my wee pot, it then started fizzin like crazy, I tried to still stick the test in and it went all mental with the dye. I'm taking this as a sign from karma that I should not have tried to do a sneaky test! Might wait until after the weekend to see if AF shows now instead of testing tomorrow as the more I think about it I think I'm still to early to test

Haha Claire pmsl. Do you not have any suspicions as to what it could be? what DPO are you at the moment?

Preparing for bfn! I'm not feeling it! I reckon I'm maybe 9 or 10 dpo today

Wowzers - massive congrats valentina!! That's amazing news!

Donna, so sorry to hear she has arrived, and just before your holiday too. I went on holiday and forgot my pills so ended up being on my period and it was inconvenient, but shouldn't stop you having fun!

Clairedoll, you post literally made me lol! We seem to turn into crazy people around this time!

Nothing to report here - which is good, I had all symptoms under the sun last month, so am kinda hoping for a symptom free month....still planning on testing Saturday, hoping for some of valentinas luck!
X

Lea I will maybe join you on Saturday testing, kidding myself I'll just wait for AF but Ovia says test on Saturday sooo might just do as I'm told, first time for everything!

Well the bleeding has stopped now! Don't know what's going on...

Claire bless you; sounds like what I'd end up doing Whoops.

I'm a bit annoyed the bleeding has stopped as at least if af was here it'd finish while I was away and also I'd know whether to expect it or not. Now I'm back to not knowing what to do and whether it's gunna sneak attack me by the pool

Oh no Donna that's so annoying, I sometimes get a bit of coming and going with bright red blood, it usually indicates a light period to me so hopefully that's what it'll be for you and then you won't need to worry on your hols x

That'd be nice; fingers crossed it's that anyway :)

Wowzers, congratulations Valentina!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I've got more creamy cm today (and yesterday), it's visible when I wipe and in knicks. Plus my sense of smell is very strong and my right nipple is sore! haha, so much for no symptom spotting

Haha it's impossible not too isn't it

I know I'll be just as bad this next cycle when it starts... just waiting for AF so I can say I'm CD01 and start again.

We've def been getting lots of practice in so if we keep it up we'll be in with a good chance hopefully lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back