2WW bench

7dpo, no symptoms... but probably too early for that

I'm not being too optimistic for this cycle though.... just wish the time would hurry up so I know for sure though.

Same here Donna, 7dpo nothing.
Had faint lower abdomen and back aches yesterday evening for about an hour, but that could have been because I had been standing for too long so cant really count it

Valentina, I feel fine, still no symptoms. Temped this morning and it's down to right above my coverline. I use F, cover is 97.4 and I got 97.52. AF could be on her way, I could have just now implanted at 15DPO (unlikely). This is definitely a bizarre cycle. I'm CD 35 and until this the longest cycle I ever had was 31 days. Definitely something different happening. If I turn out pregnant it's a good thing, if not.. I have to say, I'm a bit concerned.

Okay very quickly gone from nothing to noticing things.

We dtd earlier and when we finished there was a lot of creamy/gunky/pink with blood CM (sorry TMI) and now I'm getting stabbing pains in my right side... not sure if that's just something I'm looking for after the CM though :/

Still nothing for me, no symptoms I'd definitly say are signs, no AF even though I'm only 8 dpo so that wouldnt be likely.

At CD31 today, still got 6-ish days of DPO to go (No idea how long my LP is either as this is my first round using OPK's)

I'm hoping so valentina; I think it might be I had a load of ewcm as well yesterday. Took a test today and it was negative but then read that it takes a few days after implantation to get a positive anyway. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much and convince myself I am only to then be even more disappointed if I'm not.

I still have no appetite and don't fancy anything; I'm eating a little at meal times because I know I should... but not because I want it. Still having the odd stabbing pains down below but not like yesterday. Don't know how ill cope another few days waiting to test

Hope so for you, but as you said it could mean nothing.. We'll see at the end of the week.
I hope to be holding off until friday. Dont think I'll manage but I'm going to restrain myself as much as I can.

My CM has changed too I just noticed, not EW, but gone from tacky to not so tacky.. Dont know what this means but the suspence is killing me this round, and It's only my second cycle of tracking it all lol

AF arrived this morning! Whew. What an odd cycle that was... On to cycle 4.

:dust:

I still have CM but not EWCM anymore... looks like that was just yesterday... I hope all my symptoms yesterday were down to implantation... I'm feeling a lot more normal again today. This waiting game is rubbish though isn't it

Good luck for cycle 4 Salley

Well I'm 4/5 dpo and nothing to report. Have felt tired and a bit sick but I've been working nights all weekend so that's standard!
Going to try not to test until Saturday - hmm, we shall see! If you guys test on Friday to may not be able to help myself....
Sorry about AF Salley - but at least it's started I suppose, time to focus on the next cycle!

I'm tempted to tell my husband to hide the tests until Thursday afternoon (I'd say friday morning but then I wouldn't have them for fmu) but I'd rather just be strong myself and not test until then lol.

omg there's a whole team of us testing on Friday lol, FX'd we get some BFP's! Ovia is telling me to test on Saturday but going by past experiences I can't seem to get the bfp until a good week after my period is due however we shall see!

Fingers crossed it's BFP Friday!

I'm really not feeling too optimistic now, but we shall see

I kind of feel quite optimistic as we Bd'ed on the friday evening, my LH surge started saturday and my peak was sunday afternoon and that morning we BD'ed too. The suspence is horrible though
You are my accountability partners ladies!!. I am already punishing myself if I test tomorrow lol.

A new saying has been born: BFP friday. A lot better that TGI friday lol

I kind of feel quite optimistic as we Bd'ed on the friday evening, my LH surge started saturday and my peak was sunday afternoon and that morning we BD'ed too. The suspence is horrible though
You are my accountability partners ladies!!. I am already punishing myself if I test tomorrow lol.

I need some strength, I'm already thinking about testing in the morning.... must stay strong.

Haha I like BFP Friday ;) bring it on

Sounds like you're in with a good chance, I'm not so optimistic, we BD'd on the Thursday, my positive opk was on the Saturday... but husband was away from Friday to Monday.... I know it only takes the once but I would have liked a few more go's for good luck

BFP Friday lol! Pregnancy forum needs a 'like' button equivalent instead of 'thanks' button! Definitely in with a good chance Valentina, FX'd for you! The suspense is definitely a killer! Donna stay strong, step away from that test!!!

I'm going to be strong, tomorrow I'll be 9dpo and if Sunday was implantation only 2 days from that so def too early to test (I'll keep telling myself that anyway)

We can do this ladies! It's not that hard to go pee before touching the tests! I'm leaving mine downstairs again today (not that thag helped me much this morning lol!) Gonna have to force myself to pee before I go downstairs !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back