✨✨June Testing Thread✨✨

Hi,

i am new here! We are trying for our fourth baby - it would be so great!

Today, very early at dpo +8 I tested the first time. I tested with a Clearblue early detection. After 10 minutes I got a faint second line.

Can you see the line? And what would you think - are there wrong lines with the Clearblue early detection?

The first minutes there was a second line which walked from the left to the right side, after 10 minutes there was this second line.

EC65B863-7678-457D-8BC9-95FA773BDBCD.jpeg

Hi,

i am new here! We are trying for our fourth baby - it would be so great!

Today, very early at dpo +8 I tested the first time. I tested with a Clearblue early detection. After 10 minutes I got a faint second line.

Can you see the line? And what would you think - are there wrong lines with the Clearblue early detection?

The first minutes there was a second line which walked from the left to the right side, after 10 minutes there was this second line.

View attachment 93114
Can see a line x

Aw, sorry to hear that, it doesn’t seem to make much sense. I don’t know what to suggest, sorry. Maybe he’s anxious about it all deep down? I dont know. Sorry not much help.

I feel ok. Just found out my sister is expecting, but I’m happy for her. Just wish we were too. :(
Hopefully July will bring better news :)
I know! He says he's fine if I ask him and it's not our first child so he knows he's a fantastic daddy. Congratulations to your sister but I totally get how hard that must be for you. Do some extra pampering for yourself and take it easy xx

Last day of June :) congratulations to everyone who got BFPs and sorry to all those who didn't. I'm due my AF any day atm and I've never been so excited as this cycle is finally when hubby has given the green light for ttc :) he promised July and he seems to be sticking with it okay! Typically it's now like 2 days late cuz it's messing with me

Last day of June :) congratulations to everyone who got BFPs and sorry to all those who didn't. I'm due my AF any day atm and I've never been so excited as this cycle is finally when hubby has given the green light for ttc :) he promised July and he seems to be sticking with it okay! Typically it's now like 2 days late cuz it's messing with me

That’s exciting! See you on July testing :)

Hello ! Long time no speak. I decided to jump on here and say hello . Dipping my toe in the water for baby 2 ! Eeekk

No idea who else is still about here . So your trying for baby #3 , amazing !! X

Hello ! Long time no speak. I decided to jump on here and say hello . Dipping my toe in the water for baby 2 ! Eeekk

No idea who else is still about here . So your trying for baby #3 , amazing !! X

Ooh good luck trying for no2! I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope you and the little one are well x

@Cookie517 & @Sugar10 I've just jumped on over there. I wanted to catch up here too so I hadn't missed anything major :) can't wait for July!

@Alexis2017 omg I'm so glad you're here. I was considering private messaging you to see if you ever popped back here. Eeeek baby 2!!! That's so exciting! Imagine it! We could be pregnant at the same time this time!! Yeah my littlest just turned 1 in May there and shes a little firecracker and sooo grown up already I just NEED another baby hahah how is your wee man? Was he Feb 2019 or 2020?. Xx

So good to see you back here! Hope you and little one are well. Good luck trying for number 2!!

I’ve been ttc, but my cycles are every 59-60 days. I took 4 clear blue tests. 1 was negative and never changed hours after taking it. Meanwhile the other two I took a week later had said negative but then changed to a possible false positive. I’m just confused if it’s really false seen as though the first test never changed still... is it possible my test just didn’t read the hcg for a while? Just really confused and I’m not sure what dpo I am because of my messed up cycles. Here are my tests newest to oldest. Currently waiting on my new tests to arrive to test next week.

5644557F-C63F-496E-BEC8-A3454A84278F.jpeg

@Cookie517 & @Sugar10 I've just jumped on over there. I wanted to catch up here too so I hadn't missed anything major :) can't wait for July!

@Alexis2017 omg I'm so glad you're here. I was considering private messaging you to see if you ever popped back here. Eeeek baby 2!!! That's so exciting! Imagine it! We could be pregnant at the same time this time!! Yeah my littlest just turned 1 in May there and shes a little firecracker and sooo grown up already I just NEED another baby hahah how is your wee man? Was he Feb 2019 or 2020?. Xx

He was Feb 2020 so he's 16 months now ! I'm glad some familiar names still about ! Ooh I probably have zero chance of a natural pregnancy but worth a go eh?

Ooh good luck trying for no2! I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope you and the little one are well x
Thank you, congratulations in your pregnancy for baby 2. Does it feel more relaxed now time ? I really want a maternity leave that isn't in a pandemic and for my famous and friends to meet my baby as a baby. Still hardly anyone has met Felix

I’ve been ttc, but my cycles are every 59-60 days. I took 4 clear blue tests. 1 was negative and never changed hours after taking it. Meanwhile the other two I took a week later had said negative but then changed to a possible false positive. I’m just confused if it’s really false seen as though the first test never changed still... is it possible my test just didn’t read the hcg for a while? Just really confused and I’m not sure what dpo I am because of my messed up cycles. Here are my tests newest to oldest. Currently waiting on my new tests to arrive to test next week.

View attachment 93148

How long after did the positive show up? If it was within the time frame it’s likely a positive... but maybe try a digital ? Or a first response?

Aww alexis sooo good to see you back hope you have an easier time this time hun xx

He was Feb 2020 so he's 16 months now ! I'm glad some familiar names still about ! Ooh I probably have zero chance of a natural pregnancy but worth a go eh?
Awww well you never know! Our bodies like to just keep us guessing and come up with all kinds of surprises. He's not much older then than my Lady P she's 13 months now. It's a great age isn't it? Xx

View attachment 93148
I may be reading this wrong but it sounds like you're saying that you took the tests and then a while after seeing the initial result you looked again and it had changed? If it's outside the time frame for the test results then it will be invalid xx

Awww well you never know! Our bodies like to just keep us guessing and come up with all kinds of surprises. He's not much older then than my Lady P she's 13 months now. It's a great age isn't it? Xx

Yes love this age. He wasn't well Thur Fri Sat, temp 40 degrees ended up doing PCR tests and at incall doc but covid free and he's back to normal today-I was so worried!

I am waiting for AF to show as this is only my 4th cycle. I am still breast feeding and my last 3 cycles been crazy irregular which isn't like me. Hoping they regulate soon? I am just hoping my body has changed in some way and can make this happen for me . Is it really hard when you go from 1 toddler to having 1 toddler and a baby? I'm a bit nervous. I'm back at work full time now and Felix has been a terrible sleeper . I'm still up every night until recently it was 2 hourly every single night ..has settled down to 1 or 2 more recently .

I have opks and can't decide if I just try without it all or test as I've no idea what my cycle is like now amd I know breast feeding can shorten your luteal phase ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back