✨✨June Testing Thread✨✨

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check on the last half of the ladies that aren't testing for another week-ish.

How are you guys doing/feeling?

Hello! This is my first cycle TTC but I go between feeling anxious to extremely calm. I don’t have any urges to test what so ever and am adamant on testing on 10/11 dpo though I think it’s because I’m scared of a negative haha
Are you testing in about a week as well?

Been a crazy month for me so not been around!
Can anyone line spot for me?
Hope everyones doing ok xx

IMG_20210619_064323.jpg

Think I've got a vvv faint line on a pound shop test also. I'm around 9/10dpo. With my MCs anst daughter I got bfps around 9dpo with mt son I got negatives until 13 or 14dpo sooo I just test whenever lol

Hello! This is my first cycle TTC but I go between feeling anxious to extremely calm. I don’t have any urges to test what so ever and am adamant on testing on 10/11 dpo though I think it’s because I’m scared of a negative haha
Are you testing in about a week as well?

Hey! I was actually just following this group and had no real intention on testing unless I missed my period. It's my first month off BCP and we just decided to start tying for our second.

However, after a false awakening dream that was 3 levels deep about testing and getting a positive... I decided to test this morning at 11dpo and got a BFP!

We are a little apprehensive as our first pregnancy was a chemical and then we got pregnant with our daughter. I plan on testing again tomorrow and probably the next day too.

Wishing baby dust for you all!! <3

Hey! I was actually just following this group and had no real intention on testing unless I missed my period. It's my first month off BCP and we just decided to start tying for our second.

However, after a false awakening dream that was 3 levels deep about testing and getting a positive... I decided to test this morning at 11dpo and got a BFP!

We are a little apprehensive as our first pregnancy was a chemical and then we got pregnant with our daughter. I plan on testing again tomorrow and probably the next day too.

@WheelDon2 congratulations mama! So happy for you x

Congratulations!! Praying for a sticky bean for you!!

This on a promatris test
Shadow line on the one step again
Wilko test is negative I think...
Think I may get hubby to pee and use these tests and see if it shows anything for him because I get shadow lines every months and it gets my hopes up then turns to nothing :(

IMG_20210621_080643.jpg

This on a promatris test
Think I may get hubby to pee and use these tests and see if it shows anything for him because I get shadow lines every months and it gets my hopes up then turns to nothing :(

View attachment 93107
Hey have you tested anymore.
I'm extremely invested haha

Hey have you tested anymore.
I'm extremely invested haha
Think I'm having another chemical. My boobs are hurting but not the normal hurting I usually get like pregnancy hurting, hard to explain but been pregnant so many times you just get to know the feelings. Keep getting cramping. And my wilko test showed a line (after the time your allowed, very faint but hubby saw it and he always says nope lol). Period due in 4 days, not even wasting any money on first response. If lines are showing super faint I reckon chem xx

Fingers crossed for you PeanutButter!

Does anyone have any idea why I'd have constant EWCM? LH strips have all maintained between 0.15-0.3 for the past week or more. But EWCM has been continuous throughout and has increased the last couple of days?

Has anyone else got a positive?
I’ve tested again today and not sure if there is a line on a cheapie test or evap, or just my eyes :( I’m on day 32 now which I know isn’t too late anyway , I just hate not knowing what’s going on! Just want a positive test or my period x x

I’m on the same boat! I’m 2 days late and got a BFN this afternoon. I feel like I should wait until I’m a week to two weeks late bc I always get my positives a week or more past when AF is due. But just want a BFP or AF to show.

Fingers crossed for you PeanutButter!

Does anyone have any idea why I'd have constant EWCM? LH strips have all maintained between 0.15-0.3 for the past week or more. But EWCM has been continuous throughout and has increased the last couple of days?

I have ewcm for about a week before to a week after ov then again a week being my period. Are you drinking more? Started taking vitamins? Doing more exercise?

I’m on the same boat! I’m 2 days late and got a BFN this afternoon. I feel like I should wait until I’m a week to two weeks late bc I always get my positives a week or more past when AF is due. But just want a BFP or AF to show.

Hopefully a BFP for you. I was out last month, my period was a week late. But I’m on cycle day 14 for this one now. So not long to find out either way :)

This on a promatris test

View attachment 93107

I see a vvv faint line. Hoping it’s a positive for you!

I have ewcm for about a week before to a week after ov then again a week being my period. Are you drinking more? Started taking vitamins? Doing more exercise?

Ahh I didn't realise that could happen! Maybe it's just my body adjusting still then.

I'm taking vitamins (Seven Seas TTC), but other than that no changes. However Metformin means I've got less appetite?

Also. Brought my test day forward because I'm fed up of June now haha.

I've got line eyes... these are definitely negative aren't they?

20210622_170530.jpg 20210622_170542.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back