♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

@MrsLG he was back to normal again in the morning and said his head didn't hurt anymore.

@Xsarahh I wonder if you might be allergic to the antibiotics? Have you spoken to your health care provider about it? You are having such a hard time. I hope things are much better soon.

Aw that’s great news Mammaofmany! It’s amazing how quickly they bounce back!

Don’t want to but in PinkFlamingo but I bought a dreamgenii last time and am pretty sure I loved it...

Aw that’s great news Mammaofmany! It’s amazing how quickly they bounce back!

Don’t want to but in PinkFlamingo but I bought a dreamgenii last time and am pretty sure I loved it...

Not at all. Thank you, will look it up x

@MrsLG he was back to normal again in the morning and said his head didn't hurt anymore.

@Xsarahh I wonder if you might be allergic to the antibiotics? Have you spoken to your health care provider about it? You are having such a hard time. I hope things are much better soon.

Thanks, me too My husband keeps telling me to phone the drs but I’m sure they can’t do anything until next week anyway and I don’t want to hassle them with everything that’s going on. I’m allergic to penicillin but most antibiotics seem to make me sick.

@Xsarahh I have only ever been able to keep the super weak antibiotics down in pregnancy.. Anything even slightly strong comes up within 15mins and triggers me to vomit for hours on end. I'm normally fine with them but not when pregnant for some reason. Definitely give the GP a ring as you don't want it to get worse x

Has anyone brought any baby bits yet? X
I bought something before I found out I was pregnant and used it to tell hubby the news when I got my bfp. But haven't bought anything yet, mainly because I dont want to shop/order online unnecessarily right now. Once I reach 20 weeks, unless things vastly improve before then, I'll probably start buying. My amazon shopping list is massive! Haha x

I bought something before I found out I was pregnant and used it to tell hubby the news when I got my bfp. But haven't bought anything yet, mainly because I dont want to shop/order online unnecessarily right now. Once I reach 20 weeks, unless things vastly improve before then, I'll probably start buying. My amazon shopping list is massive! Haha x

Haha!! I keep looking and am tempted! I was going to wait until 20weeks also. Think it’s just boredom making me look. I want to go to the shops a feel things and try them though. Don’t know if we’re going to get that opportunity :(

Haha!! I keep looking and am tempted! I was going to wait until 20weeks also. Think it’s just boredom making me look. I want to go to the shops a feel things and try them though. Don’t know if we’re going to get that opportunity :(
I feel the same. It's so disappointing for sure, I would have definitely been out browsing the shops for little bits and pieces after our scan! I love looking at little newborn clothes and toys and things. I'm sure we will get the opportunity soon, as long as people are sensible and pay more attention to the guidelines in place to stop this getting worse x

I feel the same. It's so disappointing for sure, I would have definitely been out browsing the shops for little bits and pieces after our scan! I love looking at little newborn clothes and toys and things. I'm sure we will get the opportunity soon, as long as people are sensible and pay more attention to the guidelines in place to stop this getting worse x

Yes, fingers crossed x

I didn't buy anything before 20 weeks last time as I thought I'd jinx myself.. I've bought one gender newtural newborn outfit and a new baby carrier so far for this one. Couldn't help myself, lol.

I think I'm getting some cravings. Since having the nausea and losing my appetite, I've been on quite boring bland foods. I'm now really wanting fresh stuff, for example fresh tomatoes in a lovely salad with some cucumber and feta cheese.. or fresh fruit juice, or strawberries and melon! Just writing it down has made me salivate, shopping day is tomorrow so I'll just have to wait!

I think I'm getting some cravings. Since having the nausea and losing my appetite, I've been on quite boring bland foods. I'm now really wanting fresh stuff, for example fresh tomatoes in a lovely salad with some cucumber and feta cheese.. or fresh fruit juice, or strawberries and melon! Just writing it down has made me salivate, shopping day is tomorrow so I'll just have to wait!

Oh I was the same last time! I wanted nothing but carbs until 16 weeks then nothing but fresh food until birth.. I think it's the body's way of making up for all the tri 1 junk haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back