♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

I so wish I wanted something nice and fresh! Every time I try I just start reaching. Worried my little bub isn’t getting any goodness x

I didn’t buy anything till after 20 weeks last time either (although I think I maybe bought one gender neutral sleepsuit in asda after my first scan as I just couldn’t help myself) and this time I think I’ll wait till 20 weeks too. Last time I didn’t buy half the stuff I needed thinking I had heaps of time then went into hospital at 28 weeks as they thought my little boy was coming early so I ended up panicking :roll:

How is everyone feeling today? My tiredness is starting to lift and only getting nausea / retching when brushing my teeth now too :good:

Also not totally sure but think I’ve been feeling little flutters? Usually at night when I’m lying watching some tv just before bed

I so wish I wanted something nice and fresh! Every time I try I just start reaching. Worried my little bub isn’t getting any goodness x

Bub just steals all the nutrients stored in your body if you don't eat well, they're like little parasites lol. So don't worry about them :) eat what you can, you'll be back to normal eating habits soon anyway.

Also not totally sure but think I’ve been feeling little flutters? Usually at night when I’m lying watching some tv just before bed

Probably are feeling flutters! I have felt flutters since 10/11 weeks. I'm 14 weeks now and definitely feeling little movements :) it's so cool to feel them so early!

Yes I’m definitely feeling movements too and starting to feel a little bit better. I didn’t buy anything until I was in my 3rd tri last time and then panicked thinking the baby could come and we’d not got anything. This time I think I’m just going to buy a new car seat I hated mine last time! And I’ll probably need a double pram. I’m so sad Mothercare is no more I loved that shop! It got so much gender neutral stuff not opened from
before and all girl bits saved for if I have a girl.

I’ve definitely not felt anything yet :( do you think because it’s my first?

Think they say between weeks 16 and 24 is when you should start feeling movements. I noticed in my scan report that I've got anterior placenta so it could take a bit longer for me if that's the case! I really hope not though, cant wait to feel my baby! X

Yep don’t worry PinkFlamingo - I didn’t feel anything this early with my ds. Do you know how your placenta is lying? As Natalie8964 says if your placenta is at the front then you might not feel for quite a while which again is totally normal :) x

I didn’t feel anything with my first until 21 weeks. I had an anterior placenta. It doesn’t say on my scan report but I’m wondering if the placenta is at the back this time.

I didn’t feel anything with my first until 21 weeks. I had an anterior placenta. It doesn’t say on my scan report but I’m wondering if the placenta is at the back this time.
Did you still get to feel kicks and stuff as baby got bigger with having anterior placenta? I was just flicking through my maternity file when I was bored and noticed it! X

Yes definitely it just depends on the position of the baby. Although I think towards the end when my daughter got so big she couldn’t move much I found it hard to feel a lot of her movements. I’m quite intrigued to see where my placenta is and if it’s at the back see if it feels different. They look at it at your 20 week scan. X

Thanks everyone. Not sure about placenta, didn’t mention anything about it at scan, nothing on notes either x

Don't worry, I didn't feel any movements before 18 weeks until my 6th baby. Most pregnancies were past 20 weeks before feeling movements.

With the anterior placenta I did find I felt movements later and then when I did most of the feeling was on the sides, top and bottom rather than at the front.

I never felt real movements until after 20 weeks with my first. I felt the occasional bubble popping sensation around 16 weeks but tbh thought it was gas, only realised it might be the baby around 19wks when it started to become more frequent.

So today my boobs have been like 100x more sore than any other day this pregnancy. Turns out they're leaking. At 14wks. Wtf. Is that normal?!

Did you still get to feel kicks and stuff as baby got bigger with having anterior placenta? I was just flicking through my maternity file when I was bored and noticed it! X

Yes you do, I had an anterior placenta and it does make it harder to feel things before 25ish weeks but not once baby is bigger. The placenta cushions the kicks a bit but it doesn't mute them. Normally it would cushion your organs a little but when it's anterior you get to feel all the kicks in the kidneys/kiver/ribs at full force! Painful if baby is in the wrong spot lol. I don't know where my placenta is this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back