♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

We did think about that!!!! Hahaha!! Its going to be so strange sharing our secret!

We've only told our parents too, I don't know how to tell friends etc. either. I wasn't going to do a fb announcement (was just going to post a pic of bub when they're born) but might have to.. I do like the idea of just showing up 7/8mo pregnant one day though hahah.

We've only told our parents too, I don't know how to tell friends etc. either. I wasn't going to do a fb announcement (was just going to post a pic of bub when they're born) but might have to.. I do like the idea of just showing up 7/8mo pregnant one day though hahah.

We haven’t even told our parents!! Literally no body!! :rotfl:

Hi everyone! I’m new to this page, due on 7 Oct and feeling overwhelmed with all the craziness going on in the world at the moment. So nice to find people in the same stage!

Hello, welcome, very crazy times! How are you doing? X

Hi everyone! I’m new to this page, due on 7 Oct and feeling overwhelmed with all the craziness going on in the world at the moment. So nice to find people in the same stage!

Welcome :)

Hi and welcome! I have added you to the list, 3 of us due on the same day! Where in the world are you? X

Well this morning my headache has gone. But I had the worst night last night, I could not sleep. I was hot, restless, headache, mind racing.. feel like I had about 10 minutes of sleep :(

Well this morning my headache has gone. But I had the worst night last night, I could not sleep. I was hot, restless, headache, mind racing.. feel like I had about 10 minutes of sleep :(

You poor thing, at least headache gone now. Take it easy today <3

Aw @PinkFlamingo I told my mum before I even took a test hahah. Couldn't have survived tri 1 without her!!

@Natalie8964 Glad you're feeling a bit better now. I seem to get a headache every afternoon and it always lasts all night. Sleep is hard. I'm also getting woken up all night because my hips hurt when I lay on one side for more than an hour. Erggg

@WinterWolf I had the same with my hips but I ended up getting one of thosehuge u shaped pregnancy pillows that you can put your leg over and arm under like a cuddle. It helped so much.

@MelbNewMum welcome!

@Natalie8964 I'm sorry you've been having such bad headaches. I hope today is a nice easy, restful day for you and that those headaches ease. My poor 2 year old had what I'm sure was a migraine last night (pain on one side of his head that woke him and then vomiting). Headaches are certainly not a nice thing.

I still use my pregnancy pillow from last pregnancy. It pretty much got rid of the hip pain until tri 3 last time but this time it's gotten really bad so much sooner!

Aw that sucks! Were you worrying about something? Hopefully you can squeeze in a nap!? x

@MelbNewMum welcome!

@Natalie8964 I'm sorry you've been having such bad headaches. I hope today is a nice easy, restful day for you and that those headaches ease. My poor 2 year old had what I'm sure was a migraine last night (pain on one side of his head that woke him and then vomiting). Headaches are certainly not a nice thing.

Aw your poor 2 year old! How is he today? x

I still use my pregnancy pillow from last pregnancy. It pretty much got rid of the hip pain until tri 3 last time but this time it's gotten really bad so much sooner!

Loved my pregnant pillow last time! So comfy! Have you seen the film the back up plan? Where the guys pretty much gets kicked out of bed for it! ;) X

I’m 14 weeks today definitely in tri 2 now!

Sounds like lots of us are having a rough time still. I’m feeling worse than ever! Antibiotics always make me sick. I wonder how long it takes for them to start working before you bring them back up! X

I’m 14 weeks today definitely in tri 2 now!

Sounds like lots of us are having a rough time still. I’m feeling worse than ever! Antibiotics always make me sick. I wonder how long it takes for them to start working before you bring them back up! X

Aw no! Hope you don’t have to take them too long! :sad: Sorry not sure how long before they are absorbed but I know the pill is 4 hours if that helps and I’m guessing liquid would be quicker? Maybe call your midwife and ask? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back