♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

I never felt real movements until after 20 weeks with my first. I felt the occasional bubble popping sensation around 16 weeks but tbh thought it was gas, only realised it might be the baby around 19wks when it started to become more frequent.
So today my boobs have been like 100x more sore than any other day this pregnancy. Turns out they're leaking. At 14wks. Wtf. Is that normal?!

Oh wow that’s amazing! I’ve never had leaky/ squirty boobs!!!

@WinterWolf mine started leaking at 18 weeks with my first! Couldn’t believe it!

Can’t wait to join you all in second tri soon. I’m just stalking in the meantime ;-)

Oh wow that’s amazing! I’ve never had leaky/ squirty boobs!!!

They leaked at 25ish weeks last time and then they were leaking again when I got my bfp. It's only a few drops here and there (I've never had squirty boobs either lol) but I really hope it means I'll have a better milk supply than last time. x

@kj1 Thanks, that makes me feel better haha. You can still hang around here even if you're not in tri 2 yet. :p

I had a very small random bleed the night before last and then a sore tummy last night so a little concerned. I feel ok today so will see how the day goes. Praying everything is ok!

I had a very small random bleed the night before last and then a sore tummy last night so a little concerned. I feel ok today so will see how the day goes. Praying everything is ok!

If you've not had any bleeding since it's probably nothing sinister. x

I've woke up with a bit of a worry too, my stomach seems to have deflated. Could this be normal?! I'd have expected it to get bigger not smaller :(

I've woke up with a bit of a worry too, my stomach seems to have deflated. Could this be normal?! I'd have expected it to get bigger not smaller :(

When baby moves into different positions, like curled up close to your back, your bump looks totally different, doesn't stick out so much. x

When baby moves into different positions, like curled up close to your back, your bump looks totally different, doesn't stick out so much. x
That's what I thought but wondered if that would be the case this early.. 14 weeks today. When I woke up early this morning and laid on my back and touched my belly there was a big bump on one side! I find it fascinating that my baby is as big as a lemon, moves around that much but I cant feel it! 14 week bump pic attached :)

Screenshot_20200408-111108_Gallery.jpg

Also bloating will be disappearing now so everything you see will be pure bump rather than bump AND bloat! It’s normal x

@kj1 In my case it's baby and extra fat :rofl: I feel like I've gained so much!!

I’ve gained a few chins! All I can stomach is carbs. I was so healthy and worked out 5 times a week throughout my last pregnancy and gained 2 stone. I’m dreading to think what I’ll look like by September/October! :bump:

Hahahahaha lockdown isn’t helping is it!!! :talkhand: I’m trying to eat as healthy as I can but it’s not easy!

Me too! I’ve gained almost a stone already but think that’s mostly due to comfort eating to stave away the nausea I had :x

I got back to pre-pregnancy weight shortly be falling pregnant again but yeah I've probably gained a stone by now. :( I nearly weigh what I did when I gave birth! Isolation definitely doesn't help!

So today I got my ‘stay in for 12 weeks txt’ from the government. Anyone else? Does that mean 12 weeks from today or 12 weeks from the lockdown situation? Not sure why I’ve only just got this. X

So today I got my ‘stay in for 12 weeks txt’ from the government. Anyone else? Does that mean 12 weeks from today or 12 weeks from the lockdown situation? Not sure why I’ve only just got this. X
I haven't had anything, wasnt sure if being pregnant we would or not! So I have no idea unfortunately! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back