♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

Natalie8964

Reaction score
Last edited:
Yayy!! The last two days I've felt a million times worse, so headachey/nauseated ... Still, second trimester now. Will hopefully feel human in a couple of weeks
My boobs have grown so much in the last two weeks that my nursing bras from when my last baby was born don't even fit now (bands do, cups don't, it's all boob lol). I had to order new bras again today.. Hopefully this means I'll make more milk this time :)

Yayy!! The last two days I've felt a million times worse, so headachey/nauseated ... Still, second trimester now. Will hopefully feel human in a couple of weeks
My boobs have grown so much in the last two weeks that my nursing bras from when my last baby was born don't even fit now (bands do, cups don't, it's all boob lol). I had to order new bras again today.. Hopefully this means I'll make more milk this time :)
I'm headachey and dizzy/lightheaded. I have to say I'm a little jealous on the boob front - I've always been petite in the boob area and I was hoping I'd have grown giant melons already :holly: I guess theres still time! Haha

I'm headachey and dizzy/lightheaded. I have to say I'm a little jealous on the boob front - I've always been petite in the boob area and I was hoping I'd have grown giant melons already :holly: I guess theres still time! Haha

Haha don't be jealous of me, I'm usually an A cup. Only went up to a full B when nursing last time! My regular bras fit me right up until tri 3. I maybe could've fit in a C when my milk first came in but once it settled I was definitely just a B. Full C now, will probably make it to a D when my milk comes in this time hehe. It's nice to have boobies for a change lol

Haha don't be jealous of me, I'm usually an A cup. Only went up to a full B when nursing last time! My regular bras fit me right up until tri 3. I maybe could've fit in a C when my milk first came in but once it settled I was definitely just a B. Full C now, will probably make it to a D when my milk comes in this time hehe. It's nice to have boobies for a change lol
Oh I'm same as you, usually an A. If I can grow at least one cup size I'll be happy haha

I’ve been having headaches too and I usually rarely do! Haha that’s one good thing about pregnancy :D Mine have gone up a cup size already too! Went to bravissimo last week and I’m an 36E there :shock:

We are going to tell my little boy on Saturday when he is back from his dads - so excited! :dancing:

We are going to tell my little boy on Saturday when he is back from his dads - so excited! :dancing:

We really need to arrange something to tell our families!! We haven’t told a soul :rotfl:

The headache has been the worst today, I've brought myself to lie down in bed. I'm really reluctant to take anything, unless it gets really bad. They seem to materialise in the afternoons, usually wear off but tonight is really uncomfortable!

The headache has been the worst today, I've brought myself to lie down in bed. I'm really reluctant to take anything, unless it gets really bad. They seem to materialise in the afternoons, usually wear off but tonight is really uncomfortable!

Aw Natalia I hope your headache done one :sad:

Headaches are the worst. Hope you feel better soon <3

Can’t believe you’ve not anyone! I have too big a mouth :rotfl:

Haha! It seems a bit ridiculous now, think everyone is going to be very shocked! We wanted to wait till after our scan. Then with this lockdown, we didn’t want to tell people over the phone but it’s looking like we’re going to have to now the longer it’s going on. Either that or I’ll appear with a big bump when we’re aloud out! X

Haha! It seems a bit ridiculous now, think everyone is going to be very shocked! We wanted to wait till after our scan. Then with this lockdown, we didn’t want to tell people over the phone but it’s looking like we’re going to have to now the longer it’s going on. Either that or I’ll appear with a big bump when we’re aloud out! X
You might as well just surprise them by turning up with a baby! Imagine their faces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back