♡☆♡☆September 2019 Mummys☆♡☆♡

We had our 20 week scan on Wednesday.
Everything’s ok with baby and we found out we’re having a.....boy!

Our daughter revealed to family and friends, we got her a balloon in a box so she could open it and the balloon floated out. She could do lots of reveals to people then x

Oooh lots of blues in the september group. I wonder where all the girlies are hiding :) xxx

Oh yes. Could we update thefirsdt page with baby genders? Would be interesting to see. The team yellows like me could have yellow but also take a guess of their baby's gender. I don't know how to do that otherwise I would lol

Ooh congrats to all the blues in this group!

We had our scan at 21 weeks and all healthy tho baby was being a monkey and wouldnt move so we had to go for a walk and come back to get final measurements. We are team yellow.

Ok so i have updated the Op i hope i didnt miss anyone, let me know if i have and i will fix it :) xxx

How much is everyone prepared? What sort of Things have you brought so far? X

I've got a few outfits for the first few days. I have a cot fand pram from my other two. Will get nappies closer to the time. Not sure what else is needed.

I'm not prepared at all! We do have things from our other 2 boys (pram/cot/snuzpod/bedding/prep machine/stereliser) but need to get a double buggy, clothes and all the other bits and bobs. I have got my eye on a car seat (Maxi cosi axiss) but need to look at cars first! Plenty of time yet for me I suppose x

My due date is the 14th September!! Really cannot believe I'm going to be mummy. It was planned but happened so quickly. Laying here now rubbing my gorgeous bump feeling my little girl kicking around is the best feeling in the world.

How’s everyone getting on?

I’ve just bought a few sleepsuits so far til I look and see how many clothes I need to buy. I still have some clothes from my son and all the big stuff we have already.

We’ll be moving him into the back bigger bedroom for his birthday in November to claim the nursery back, so our expense is just going to be on his new bedroom furniture really. He was with us until just over 6 months so we’re not in a rush. He’ll be 2 two months after baby comes.

How many others have a similar age gap? Our pram can turn into a double already, but I don’t know the likelihood of needing it to be a double? I was thinking of trying a sling/carrier early on and just see how he gets on as to whether he’ll be ok with a buggy board, I just wasn’t sure if he was a bit young for a board? Xx

I’ve started buying a few bits- baby grows and vests and nappies.
My first baby was a girl so need to buy all clothes and some of the other bigger items such as a bouncer chair, play mat etc as they’re pink!
Luckily our pram and car seat are black and we still have the nursery furniture.
I’ve bought a buggy board for my daughter who will be almost 5 when baby arrives.

We’ve just moved our daughter to the bigger bedroom so like you April our main costs have been new bed and storage for her new room

How’s everyone getting on?

I’ve just bought a few sleepsuits so far til I look and see how many clothes I need to buy. I still have some clothes from my son and all the big stuff we have already.

We’ll be moving him into the back bigger bedroom for his birthday in November to claim the nursery back, so our expense is just going to be on his new bedroom furniture really. He was with us until just over 6 months so we’re not in a rush. He’ll be 2 two months after baby comes.

How many others have a similar age gap? Our pram can turn into a double already, but I don’t know the likelihood of needing it to be a double? I was thinking of trying a sling/carrier early on and just see how he gets on as to whether he’ll be ok with a buggy board, I just wasn’t sure if he was a bit young for a board? Xx

My middle boy (my baby now) will be 18mt when baby #3 comes so I have just bought a 2nd hand double pram. We are going to move him with our 4yr old when he is around 2yr 3mt to a floor level bottom bunk so baby can go into nursery. I feel bad moving him so soon but it makes the most sense and our eldest is really looking forward to sharing with his little brother.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back