♡☆♡☆September 2019 Mummys☆♡☆♡

My mum was there when we found out and I just sent a picture of a pink baby grow and the scan picture with 2019 is going to be pink filled x

Aww congrats lucy! There is sooo much pretty girls clothing out there you will have so much fun!
18 days until we find out, bought some lovely neutral things today for baby <3
Xx

Hey ladies hope you are all well. SPD has struck for 3rd time and I have sinusitis so feeling pretty crap.

Congratulations on your great scan news Lucy! I had mine but I was only 15wk and baby had legs closed and back to us but she said boy- I'm sceptical but would be so pleased to have another beautiful boy. All the nub theory said girl so just goes to show how unreliable that is! Lol

I'm going to double check at 20wk scan to be sure before I buy anything- only really need a car, new double pram and clothes so can wait until then.

Has anyone booked a holiday?

I went for another scan today my 3rd boy! Super excited to meet him. X

Sorry to hear about the spd Selina. I’ve never suffered with it but heard how awful it can be. Congrualtions on your 3rd boy
We’ve booked a holiday for may and a weekend away in June. Have you booked anything? X

Sorry to hear about the spd Selina. I’ve never suffered with it but heard how awful it can be. Congrualtions on your 3rd boy
We’ve booked a holiday for may and a weekend away in June. Have you booked anything? X
Yeah I did a fear of flying course last month so we booked Portugal for end of May. Last holiday as a 4!! Eeeek! X

Congratulations Lucy and Selina!

We go on holiday next Thursday for a week xx

Congratulations on the girl and boy reveals! We are not finding out we are having our 3rd surprise. Anyone else not finding out?

We are off to Edinburgh mid April for week as a family and York this weekend just me and Hubby.. first break away just us in 2 years!

We aren’t finding out either! It made pregnancy a lot more exciting I think.

Is anyone else with more with another child already not really feeling like this is all happening? It’s crazy really because it took us 20 months to conceive our son with a miscarriage in the middle. Then because it took so long we started trying earlier than originally planned, and conceived in the first month. I honestly never thought it would happen to us even though you hear stories of it! So I don’t know if I’m in some kind of denial or something but I just don’t feel like it’s all happening and it’s going so quickly! Xx

I’m to impatient not to find out lol. I also found it hard to get neutral things even though I have said I don’t want everything pink and girly lol x

We aren’t finding out either! It made pregnancy a lot more exciting I think.

Is anyone else with more with another child already not really feeling like this is all happening? It’s crazy really because it took us 20 months to conceive our son with a miscarriage in the middle. Then because it took so long we started trying earlier than originally planned, and conceived in the first month. I honestly never thought it would happen to us even though you hear stories of it! So I don’t know if I’m in some kind of denial or something but I just don’t feel like it’s all happening and it’s going so quickly! Xx

What have you got already April? Ive got 2 girls one aged just 5 and just 2. Ive no inclines what this one might be.. but a boy would be nice.
I know what you mean though.. time seems to be going so fast at the moment!

We’ve got a little boy, he’ll be 22 months by D day so just shy of 2.

Don’t get me wrong I’m excited I think I’m just a bit nervous. And everyone who sees me lately I keeps asking how I am but it’s starting to get on my nerves with everyone making a big fuss! Xx

I know what you mean April we’ve got a 4 year old daughter and we conceived first month of trying so it doesn’t feel real. Some days I don’t feel pregnant and for few minutes I forget. I have already got a large bump tho so it soon reminds me!

We’ve only bought one outfit and one pack of nappies so far I don’t want to buy neutral things so we’re going to find out the gender at my 20 week scan on 24th April.

That’s fab you’ve managed to overcome your fear selina. I don’t like flying but have found since having my daughter I have to focus on her so I don’t notice how I’m feeling so much.

I’ve been experiencing some ligament pain when turning over in bed it really hurt last night. Is anyone else? I think baby’s lying really low down

I’m glad I’m not alone. Everyone just keeps bugging me getting all excited about it but I do want to be more excited. I must be giving off the impression it was unplanned, but it really wasn’t. I think I was just expecting another long journey. I don’t know if it’s maybe something to do with the fact that it started as a twin pregnancy too? I have been feeling some movements though. I can’t believe I’m far enough to find out the gender if we wanted to. It’s crazy. Xx

It could be linked to it starting as a twin pregnancy you’ll be having mixed emotions.
We’re excited just not feeling real think it will when we find out the gender, just over 2 weeks to go til our scan x

Have to wait till the 30th to find out the gender lol they won’t scan at 16 weeks as I’m not high risk, got to Hearn heartbeat yesterday at the first midwife appointment tho so that was nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back