♡☆♡☆September 2019 Mummys☆♡☆♡

Glad your hen do was a success MrsG.

Had my 16 week check today with Midwife - all good! Got to hear babies heartbeat eventually.. was being a little monkey and would not keep still for the Midwife's doppler.

I’m having my scan on 30th so 9 days to go! I’m 15w 3 and still so tired waiting for the second trimester energy boost to hit x

How exciting mrsG. How are you revealing at the wedding?
I’m feeling a lot better now I’m in second trimester, still occasionally feeling sick in an evening but lots better.
I would like to do a gender reveal we didn’t last time we just told people but I don’t think the hubby is keen x

We are having my mum and my fiance's mum set off confetti canons during the photographs after the ceremony. Its all rather exciting :D xx

Ive started feeling babies little movements last few days. ♥️

Aww thats lovely way to do it MrsG.

Sounds fab mrsG is there only going to be you and your husband that knows the gender? It’ll make a great photo!

Lura I felt a bit of rolling a week or so ago and thought it was too early I would have been 14 and a half weeks. It was like my stomach was rolling when you’re nervous x

Stacey ive had that and a couple of tiny flutters but i cant be sure lol.
And no we will be finding out the gender when the canons go off at the wedding so the photographer will be catching the reactions of us and our guests xx

I have milk (or at least the early stages of it) clear fluid from both nipples and the return of the sore boobs lol

Oh wow mrsG even you won’t know the gender how exciting! Is this your first baby or do you have other children?
I’ve had no sign of milk or anything but I was certain last time my milk didn’t come in properly so I’m not overly hopeful for this time around x

Yes it's really exciting only 26 days to go! This is our third pregnancy but 1st baby so its our super special rainbow!
Xx

Yes it's really exciting only 26 days to go! This is our third pregnancy but 1st baby so its our super special rainbow!
Xx
Aw that is so lovely I’m really pleased for you! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and your wedding day xx

Going to book a gender scan today hopefully they see and I’m having a gender reveal in 2 weeks lol

Going to book a gender scan today hopefully they see and I’m having a gender reveal in 2 weeks lol
How exciting! We’re waiting until 20 week scan to find out, just under 4 weeks to go.
How are you revealing?

I had my 16 week appointment yesterday and I’ve come away feeling very underwhelmed with the midwife service this time around. This is the 3rd midwife I’ve seen now, my midwife wasn’t working yesterday and she’s moving teams so someone was standing in for her and next time I’ll see my new midwife!
I also don’t see the new midwife until my next appointment at 34 weeks! Apparently it’s because it’s my 2nd baby and have my 20 week scan and I will have a full antenatal check when I have my anti d injection at 28 weeks.
Last pregnancy when I had the anti d injection they just took my bloods and then gave me the injection- no checks so I’m confused?!
Anyone else had a similar experience sorry for the rant!

I have my 16 week app on Monday 2 days away from 17w, but that’s my own fault ha. I must say I was really lucky with mine, it’s the same one from my son and she is So lovely. I had her all the way though and pretty sure she’s the only one that works in my GP. She just does clinic on Monday afternoons there. Xx

I had my 16 week appointment yesterday and I’ve come away feeling very underwhelmed with the midwife service this time around. This is the 3rd midwife I’ve seen now, my midwife wasn’t working yesterday and she’s moving teams so someone was standing in for her and next time I’ll see my new midwife!
I also don’t see the new midwife until my next appointment at 34 weeks! Apparently it’s because it’s my 2nd baby and have my 20 week scan and I will have a full antenatal check when I have my anti d injection at 28 weeks.
Last pregnancy when I had the anti d injection they just took my bloods and then gave me the injection- no checks so I’m confused?!
Anyone else had a similar experience sorry for the rant!

I dont see my midwife now until 28 weeks. Feels such a long time from 16 weeks.

I have my gender scan tomorrow. I haven’t met my midwife yet saw the one at hospital for booking in appointment but meet my midwife on Tuesday x

I have my 16 week app on Monday 2 days away from 17w, but that’s my own fault ha. I must say I was really lucky with mine, it’s the same one from my son and she is So lovely. I had her all the way though and pretty sure she’s the only one that works in my GP. She just does clinic on Monday afternoons there. Xx
How nice you’ve got the same midwife again xx

I have my gender scan tomorrow. I haven’t met my midwife yet saw the one at hospital for booking in appointment but meet my midwife on Tuesday x
How exciting! Let us know if your instincts were right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back