♡☆♡☆September 2019 Mummys☆♡☆♡

It could be linked to it starting as a twin pregnancy you’ll be having mixed emotions.

Yeah I think that must be what it is, but a few people have said it’s normal not to be as excited for your second as you’ve already got one to run round after.

I had a stand in midwife for my 16w app and not due to be seen again until 25w I think she said. Will make an appointment soon for Whooping Cough vaccine as that’s from 20w I believe. Hopefully I can get it from MW rather than the nurse and try and squeeze my luck for my MATB cert too xx

We are not finding out either. We have 2biys already and have always waited until birth to find out. It's really special finding out at the time imo. I keep feeling this one is a girl, no particular reason just because my pregnancy hormone has been very high in my blood tests (I think girls tend to produce morw hormone hence more morning sickness) obviously this is generalisng a lot and its just an feeling I have. I would not be shoeck or disappointed if having a boy.. I find that you don't need to buy anything before birth as you get so much bought for you once baby is born and its lively buying those once they are born. I like babies(particularly newborns) in white anyway lol. Everyone is different though aren't they. So exciting. I had mixed feeling a with my second and didn't like a fuss. This time im so excited. Maybe because I know it's my last baby. I have been feeling movements since about 14 weeks with this one(it was passed 20weeks with the first two) and it's every day I am able to see patterns of movement now. Maybe that's what's making me excited. I feel like the last few weeks are going so slowly. Since the morning sickness has passed I am just super excited and am courting down the days. I can't woat to get my 20week scan done to have some reassurance that everything is OK. I will be one day shy of 21 weeks so have a couple more weeks to wait.

Not finding out the sex with my son was so much more exciting for everyone, not just for us! We had some gorgeous white and grey outfits when he was all small and new! I’ve kept my favourites of each clothes size and gave away some of the others so I’ll need to check the bags and see how much I can warrant buying this time.

We’re going on holiday in the morning. We’re hoping to leave just after 3am :x Austin also didn’t sleep well last night and was up at his earliest ever at around 5am, so we’ve had a busy day getting prepped and then a super early morning and long day tomorrow too! Xx

Have a fab holiday April!
I like how everyone has such different experiences and opinions. We can’t wait until birth to find out the gender I’m too impatient and I like to be organised and we don’t want to buy white and grey and I saved everything from my daughter so want to know if it all needs washing and sorting or if we need to buy blue.
My daughter wants a sister we’ve told her we can’t choose but she’s been calling bump ‘daisy’ bless her.

When we find out we want to do some sort of gender reveal but I’m not overly sure what to do. I don’t want to get everyone together to do it but maybe film my daughter revealing somehow and then send it to certain friends and family....anyone have any inspiration?! X

We had our gender scan last night ready for the wedding reveal...it was sooooo hard not to look lol! Baby was stubborn and had its face hidden in my bladder so pics arent that good but we dont care as long as all is well :) xx

We had our gender scan last night ready for the wedding reveal...it was sooooo hard not to look lol! Baby was stubborn and had its face hidden in my bladder so pics arent that good but we dont care as long as all is well :) xx
Eek how exciting! I don’t know how you didn’t look. When is your wedding? X

Its a week on saturday (20th april) so only 8 days to wait! It's killing me not knowing haha but i know it will be worth the wait when we find out with our family after the wedding ceremony xx

Its a week on saturday (20th april) so only 8 days to wait! It's killing me not knowing haha but i know it will be worth the wait when we find out with our family after the wedding ceremony xx
What an amazing wedding day you are going to have <3 x

Anyone se really nervous for 20week scan? I'll be a day short of 21 weeks when I have mine next week and the day can't come quick enough. I so want everything to be OK. I fele baby a lot which is reassuring but I can't relax until I've had the checks. I get so anxious about these things x

Anyone se really nervous for 20week scan? I'll be a day short of 21 weeks when I have mine next week and the day can't come quick enough. I so want everything to be OK. I fele baby a lot which is reassuring but I can't relax until I've had the checks. I get so anxious about these things x
I know what you mean. With it being my second baby I feel there’s not enough midwife appointments so these scans are really important. Im excited to see baby again and we’re hoping to find out the gender. My scan is next Wednesday I’ll be 20+2, when’s yours?

Is anyone watching Alex Jones- fertility and me on watch? It’s really interesting

I know what you mean. With it being my second baby I feel there’s not enough midwife appointments so these scans are really important. Im excited to see baby again and we’re hoping to find out the gender. My scan is next Wednesday I’ll be 20+2, when’s yours?
I'm on my third. We have the same number of appointments regardless of whether you've had a baby before. I'm in Wales. They give u the 24wrek appointment here on baby 2,3...

My scan in on Thursday when I'll be 20w +6. I jist want everything.to be OK

Mines next week I’m feeling really anxious about it even tho I had a private one at 17 weeks but it just makes me so nervous hopefully I’ll relax over the bank holiday and then the scan day will be here x

That’s good princess that’s how it should be.
I saw my midwife at 16 weeks and don’t see her again now until 34 weeks!
Apparently I’ll have an antenatal check when I have my anti d injection at 28 weeks but I don’t remember having checks with my first pregnancy. If I don’t have one I’ll be contacting them to ask for one

Aw love it Mrs G! Congratulations on your wedding and congratulations on your baby boy! You look fabulous xx

Lovely picture.. Congratulations on your baby boy x

On a different note, how much weight has everyone gained? I'm up around 10lbs which isn't great considering I wanted to lose a bit of. Weight prior to. Pregnancy. My bump is huge. Everything g else seems massive too. My legs arms etc.

On a different note, how much weight has everyone gained? I'm up around 10lbs which isn't great considering I wanted to lose a bit of. Weight prior to. Pregnancy. My bump is huge. Everything g else seems massive too. My legs arms etc.
I have no idea what I weigh! Lol I do feel like my skin is itching off at night so I think I'm stretching everywhere (thighs/back/lower back, sides, tummy and inside of my legs)! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back