•••November mummies 2016 - welcome to Tri 2•••

Thank you Sharcaz. It's hurting a lot at the moment as he seems to have distanced himself completely. Doesn't care and is happy as long as he sees his current daughter every other day. Feeling rather low today. Been back at work and just didn't feel right.

Xxx

Sorry to hear your news alouisebx

Not sure if iv imagined it but I think I felt baby on Sat night when I lay down in bed. It was 3 very light taps. Nothing since. Maybe I'm just losing it haha

Is anyone suffering from feeling extremely emotional all the time? I feel stupid! lol

Also, I must share with you our baby boy's cot mobile! I love it!

Attachments

• Mobile.jpg
    Mobile.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi girlies x

Anyone had a gender scan and worried the sonographer got it wrong? We have been told boy which is amazing and yes, I've typically gone out and bought a load of boy stuff. Couldn't help myself! I'm just wondering if any of you have felt the same? I'm keeping receipts just in case!

Here is the potty shot. Do you think boy? Sonographer seemed very sure after initially saying 'I think it's a boy', then said 'oh yeah, boy!' Xx

Baby definitely looks like a boy to me! x

Is anyone suffering from feeling extremely emotional all the time? I feel stupid! lol

Also, I must share with you our baby boy's cot mobile! I love it!

Omgoodness I LOVE IT! So cute!

Thanks for your reply lovely xx

Hi all!!! I'm not ignoring any requests to update the front page - I'm currently on holiday and the wifi is pretty poor so will update everything next week when I'm home.

Hope everyone is keeping well? Little miss bump goes crazy when I have a cold drink after being laid in the heat of the sun - OH now keeps going off to get me slush puppies as he wants to "wake her up"!!!

Really sorry to hear about you and your oh Louise :( hope you're bearing up as best as you can xx

Tootie! Definitely a boy from what I can see!! :D

alouisebx - really sorry sweetie, it must be so tough and I can't even begin to try and some up with any reasoning for his behaviour! Thinking of you, look after yourself and concentrate on baby xxx

Miller - Hope you're having an amazing holiday!! I'm soooo jealous you can feel little one moving already! I just can't wait!

Beeee that mobile is adorable! I wish we could buy stuff like that but we're keeping the gender a surprise ah!!

really glad that you have family for support alouisebx

I love the cot mobile beeee! I hadn't even thought about a cot mobile yet - I've been making a list so will need to add it.

I do have a cot - a friend from work has given me one and dropped it around tonight - getting real now! also gave me some bedding including a cot bumper - silly question but what are cot bumpers for? i'm guessing it is more than because it looks good and i'm thinking to stop baby putting arms through the cot?

hope you are having a great holiday millersmissus.

a question for those who have felt movement - I had a massive day at work yesterday (15+5 weeks) that involved flying south for meeting and back again in the same day. I was exhausted when I got home and have taken today off to rest and recover. towards the end of yesterday I get this mild pain/cramp feeling in my lower left of my stomach and start to think its the start of bad news for me but its only for a little bit but even today has come and gone. Does this sound like the start of movements? or a sign I have overdone it and I need to take it easy (worried that it started after a massive day)

sparkles - for the most part my boobs are ok - just getting bigger - but occasionally I think my boobs sore and then it passes quite quickly.

Last edited:
Sparkles - not my whole boob but my nipple are agony. Even brushing against my bra makes me feel funny xx

Platypus- my pelvis really aches if I have done too much in one day, could be that you've just overdone it. Rest up and keep an eye on it xx

My Pelvis is also bad.... i have my first physio appointment on 21st June. Seems a lifetime away but I do see the consultant on 17th so hopefully I will get something for the pain.... I have to wear my pelvic support belt daily now x

XxSparklesxx & tootie my nipples are sore too.

Platypus&keelyT90 my pelvis/hips are sore too, got told I have SPD yesterday. But I have a 17week wait until I can see anyone, unless I can afford to pay for one. Which obviously as my partners just left money's a bit tight at the moment :(

Xxx

So weird how pregnancy is different with everyone.

I swear I'm stuck in tri 1 with my constant sickness and agony boobs :-(

Sorry ur suffering with ur pelvis keely xx

Platypus&keelyT90 my pelvis/hips are sore too, got told I have SPD yesterday. But I have a 17week wait until I can see anyone, unless I can afford to pay for one. Which obviously as my partners just left money's a bit tight at the moment :(

Xxx
Your GP/MW should do an urgent referral if it is pregnancy related. The receptionist told me 12 week wait last time but I got my letter within 10 days. I would get on to them. xx

So weird how pregnancy is different with everyone.

I swear I'm stuck in tri 1 with my constant sickness and agony boobs :-(

Sorry ur suffering with ur pelvis keely xx
It was bound to happen. I have hypermobility syndrome. I developed severe SPD & SJD with first pregnancy and was told to expect it to be worse with pregnancies. I could potentially be in a wheelchair by the end of this pregnancy. I have to make sure when I go shopping I dont do a big shop on my own as pushing a trolley is agony. Even lifting my 2 year old in/out the car & bath is crucifying. I wear my belt most of the time now, just need to see the consultant a week on Friday regarding pain management and Physio the Tuesday after xx

Xxx
Your GP/MW should do an urgent referral if it is pregnancy related. The receptionist told me 12 week wait last time but I got my letter within 10 days. I would get on to them. xx

This is an urgent referal, the waiting list here is ridiculous but they hope they can get me in asap. Will get my letter in a few days and will have to pick where to get it done, I will be picking wherever I can get in first irrelevant of how far etc it is!

Good luck at the consultant and physio! Is there any excersises I can do in the mean time?

Had to come home from work today as was already in agony xxx

This is an urgent referal, the waiting list here is ridiculous but they hope they can get me in asap. Will get my letter in a few days and will have to pick where to get it done, I will be picking wherever I can get in first irrelevant of how far etc it is!

Good luck at the consultant and physio! Is there any excersises I can do in the mean time?

Exercises with me caused more pain, however most of them are on a birthing ball, rotating your hips slowly in circular motions. If you haven't already got a ball, Argos sell them with the pump for like £7/£8 xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Exercises with me caused more pain, however most of them are on a birthing ball, rotating your hips slowly in circular motions. If you haven't already got a ball, Argos sell them with the pump for like £7/£8 xx

Ended up taking today off of work too. Didn't sleep well and it felt like everything had locked up! Thanks so much I'll have a look at getting one xx

Right who wants the front page updating with what ladies? Platypus I've added you honey xx

Hey ladies - how are we getting on? Not sure who is active as we don't seem to be posting much - lets get some conversation brewing!

I've had a stinky cold (don't recommend it seeing as we can't take cold medicine!) hope everyone else is well.

Are people's scans coming up? Mines in 10 days- can't wait to find out sex! Xx

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back