•••November mummies 2016 - welcome to Tri 2•••

d36b12d8cd6ac3bb440da0564f918b5b.jpg
a5493510f3148444397989e8b06d8f24.jpg
ccd19b2adfc6776c1b5e9f68d91155ac.jpg
fd4f76d59797285105fe96c3d3540030.jpg
25e8b1316af924b8b096cb0ae72b1d90.jpg

Ah I love seeing cute scan pictures! A boy! How fab �� Lovely to be in tri 2! X

Gorgeous pictures Beeee!

Birdie well done you on staying team yellow! I'm far too impatient and really like to plan so I need to know �� Xxxx

Thanks ladies!!

I've just been saying to the OH how weird it is that I actually have a REAL baby inside of me. He thinks I'm nuts hahahaha xx

Thanks ladies!!

I've just been saying to the OH how weird it is that I actually have a REAL baby inside of me. He thinks I'm nuts hahahaha xx

I know what you mean - I'm starting to feel movements now but nothing that makes me stop and think "that's a baby kicking me" - it's more like gurgling and bubbles which happens after eating a big meal. Apart from having a belly, everything is pretty normal!!! Yet there is a little girl growing inside my tummy!!! So weird xx

Lovely scan photos Beee. I think I will have another HD scan this time. I waited until I was 29 weeks last time and when he was born I couldn't believe how much he looked like his scan photo. It's amazing xx

I've just booked my gender sneak peak for Father's Day! So excited and will then book my 4D scan that day also. Xxx

Lovely scan photos Beee. I think I will have another HD scan this time. I waited until I was 29 weeks last time and when he was born I couldn't believe how much he looked like his scan photo. It's amazing xx

I have a 3D scan booked for 27 weeks but the pics I posted above just came as part as my gender scan package! Xx

Anyone else have sickness suddenly return?
I've not been feeking sick at all for past week and really thought I'd turned a corner then yesterday it suddenly came back worse than before!! I feel awful again and so so tired! I've got a busy day today followed by a night shift and all I want to do is sleep ��

Anyone else have sickness suddenly return?
I've not been feeking sick at all for past week and really thought I'd turned a corner then yesterday it suddenly came back worse than before!! I feel awful again and so so tired! I've got a busy day today followed by a night shift and all I want to do is sleep ��
I feel your pain! Every time I think, "Wooooo, I think I am over it" after not vomming for a few nights, it comes back to bite me on the backside. I wasn't sick for nearly a week and have been sick again the last 2 nights" Luckily it is only in the evenings xx

Glad it's not just me ;-)
Mine seems to coincide with being tired. The less sleep I've had the sicker I feel x

Glad it's not just me ;-)
Mine seems to coincide with being tired. The less sleep I've had the sicker I feel x
Mine is worse when I am exhausted and in pain with my hips. Think it must be a sign that we've done too much for the day so rest!!!! lol if only life could be that simple x

I've been signed off work for 2 weeks due to "pregnancy related exhaustion" never felt so run down in a while :-(. Does anyone suffer with anaemia? I have to get blood tests for that and a few other things x

Hi Ladies,

Now that I am in my second trimester I thought I would be brave and join the fun if you will have me. The first trimester has been very difficult as I have suffered 5 previous losses - 4 miscarriages and an ectopic - and have been waiting for the rug to get pulled out from under me.

I had my booking scan today (after a false start yesterday when baby kept their back to us the whole time) and all appeared OK. I'm measuring 14+1 making my due date 23rd November. Now I just need to wait until the downs test comes back (fold test was 2mm which is apparently in the normal range) and then can hopefully enjoy this pregnancy.

I'm another one that is suffering morning sickness and have been vomiting daily since 10 weeks! but it is getting better as the nausea has reduced so now i'm sick but then feel better afterwards. going for my first vomit free day today, fingers crossed xx

Kirsty

Welcome Kirsty! I'm so sorry to hear about your previous losses. Remember every pregnancy is different. Glad to hear your dating scan went well! I hope your morning sickness subsides and you can begin to enjoy tri 2! Xx

Hello, how is everyone feeling?

I'm still nauseous and very weak/dizzy at times. Had really hoped this would have ended by now.

Those of you that were feeling rough n now feel better, was it a gradual thing or did you wake up one day feeling miles better? Xx

Hi ladies!! I've been off the forum for a couple of weeks so trying to catch up!

Please can you change my due date to 28th please :D

Hope you're all doing well...I'm feeling much more "me" now I'm in tri 2! xxx

Hi ladies!! I've been off the forum for a couple of weeks so trying to catch up!

Please can you change my due date to 28th please :D

Hope you're all doing well...I'm feeling much more "me" now I'm in tri 2! xxx

Done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90