•••November mummies 2016 - welcome to Tri 2•••

I've started to feel baby move! It's so amazing! X

Fantastic isn't it!!! Mine seems to move all the more after a bacon sandwich or a cuppa tea. Love it xx

Haha! Your baby must love bacon and tea!

It started around Wednesday but I thought it was wind at first then started getting a few little kicks in a row! Such a strange but amazing feeling! Xx

Fantastic isn't it!!! Mine seems to move all the more after a bacon sandwich or a cuppa tea. Love it xx

It started around Wednesday but I thought it was wind at first then started getting a few little kicks in a row! Such a strange but amazing feeling! Xx

She went wild on Saturday morning after a bacon buttie!!! Lots of gurgling and little kicks - OH even managed to feel her for the first time as well. Absolutely magical. The movement and gurgling and bubbling are in exactly the spot we find her on the Doppler so it's definitely not wind xx

Last edited:

She went wild on Saturday morning after a bacon buttie!!! Lots of gurgling and little kicks - OH even managed to feel her for the first time as well. Absolutely magical. The movement and gurgling and bubbling are in exactly the spot we find her on the Doppler so it's definitely not wind xx

That's how I noticed that it was definitely him kicking. We were listening to him on the Doppler then I felt little kicks right underneath and we could also hear the kicks on the Doppler! So cool xx

Also OH hasn't been able to feel any yet :-( x

Awww wow love hearing what's happening with everyone!! I can't wait to feel our baby...what does it first feel like?? Did you know it was baby straight away? :) xx

Awww wow love hearing what's happening with everyone!! I can't wait to feel our baby...what does it first feel like?? Did you know it was baby straight away? :) xx

I didn't realise straight away to be honest. It's like a bubbling, gurgling sensation right at the front of my tummy - just below left of my belly button. I get nips as well from inside there too. It only made me realise it was out little lady when we figured out that's where she is from the Doppler (we find her straight away in the same spot now, which is where the sensations are. It's lovely!! Xx

I didn't realise straight away to be honest. It's like a bubbling, gurgling sensation right at the front of my tummy - just below left of my belly button. I get nips as well from inside there too. It only made me realise it was out little lady when we figured out that's where she is from the Doppler (we find her straight away in the same spot now, which is where the sensations are. It's lovely!! Xx

I agree. It's like bubbles popping when he kicks and when he's wriggling it's hard to explain what it feels like! It's kind of like a little wave in your stomach. Xx

Hi everyone. Hope you are all ok. At the 16 weeks mark............eeeek!!!
Does anyone sometimes (or like me most of the time) just not feel pregnant?
I've felt the odd flutterings that I think are movements but have nothing else to reassure me that all is well xx

I've felt the odd flutterings that I think are movements but have nothing else to reassure me that all is well xx

With my first other than being tired by this point I didn't but with this one my god I notice it! Exhausted and in lots of pain. Hoping I'll feel better soon though!
Xx

Even with the movements I don't massively feel pregnant to be honest. I've obviously got a belly now so clearly I AM pregnant. I don't know what I expected really - I feel healthier than I have done in years, slightly tired at times. However at 18 weeks this is the "nice" phase I suppose. Ask me when I'm bigger and I'll probably feel completely different haha!!!

I've reached the point where I seriously love her to the point that I could cry when I think of her being here and am in ore of my body doing what it is. I'm seriously loving pregnancy so far and realise I'm so so lucky having such a smooth pregnancy to date. It's going quite slow for me which I'm pleased about as I want to savour every piece of it xx

I've been feeling this one since 12 weeks. It's like a popping / twitching to begin but now I feel the flips, mainly at night when there's nothing distracting going on. Is annoying as I have insomnia atm so it's not helping me sleep.

I'm looking forward to my scan but it's another 3 weeks away! I'm nervous to find out the sex to... I've been thinking "he" lately but I think mentally I'm more prepared to have another girl! I will be happy with either but it would be nice to give my little girl a sister :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I have felt pregnant for weeks now. My SPD has brutally kicked in, I'm really struggling with toddler, I'm knackered, I'm still sick most nights (backwards morning sickness) I have a pot belly, I'm feeling little taps from the inside, heartburn is tragic after eating pastry.
Defo feeling it for me :-/ lol xx

I have felt pregnant for weeks now. My SPD has brutally kicked in, I'm really struggling with toddler, I'm knackered, I'm still sick most nights (backwards morning sickness) I have a pot belly, I'm feeling little taps from the inside, heartburn is tragic after eating pastry.
Defo feeling it for me :-/ lol xx

I'm glad someone else feels like I do! I know I don't have SPD but I'm exhausted, I'm in pain and my toddler is being a handful! I also had heartburn for the first time since last pregnancy last night. But OH felt baby move for the first time it was slightly magical.

Hope you feel better today Keely xxx

baby moving sounds great, I can't wait until I can start to feel my little bubba.

How's everyone going? am 15+3 today and still being sick every couple of days - mostly if I have an empty stomach.

I just brought a pregnancy pillow for £15 (http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/sale/PLO/601). I've been getting a really sore lower back so am hoping the pillow will help.

millersmissus could I be added to the front page please. due date 23rd and we will be keeping babies sex a surprise.

Hi platypus, I hope your sickness dies down soon! I also bought a pregnancy pillow from asda in the hopes it eases my sore hips and pelvis. It's working whilst I'm sleeping but sadly still suffering in the day!

I also found out today I'm going to be a single mum to my two babies. Me and my partner split up and I'm slightly lost. I'm just hoping everything will be okay. Xx

me too re the sickness, but its not too bad and once I go through the motions being sick and then eat I tend to feel ok.

glad the pillows at least help during the night - i'm also hoping it will stop me rolling onto my back which tends to me my main sleeping position once asleep.

i'm sorry to hear that you and your partner has split up, is it definitely over or just a hard patch you can work through. either way i'm sure everything will be ok and you will get plenty of support from other people in your life.

It seems like it's definitely over. I'm so lucky to have a supportive family that help me so much. I know I can cope with two, just going to have to get into some type of routine asap x

It's amazing everyone is starting to feel their babies!! I can't wait to feel ours...anytime now eek!!

alouisebx I'm so sorry about your split with oh :( must be an extremely difficult time for you - but such good news you have your family behind you...lean on them as much as you need!

Hi girlies x

Anyone had a gender scan and worried the sonographer got it wrong? We have been told boy which is amazing and yes, I've typically gone out and bought a load of boy stuff. Couldn't help myself! I'm just wondering if any of you have felt the same? I'm keeping receipts just in case!

Here is the potty shot. Do you think boy? Sonographer seemed very sure after initially saying 'I think it's a boy', then said 'oh yeah, boy!' Xx

Attachments

• 20160604_133143.jpg
    20160604_133143.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member