•••November mummies 2016 - welcome to Tri 2•••

Hi
My new due date is 20th Nov but I'm going to have a section normally a week earlier 12th maybe.
:)

Is it possible my morning sickness has started late? Last night I didn't feel right at all. And this morning while brushing my teeth I felt violently sick :-(

Hello

I'm 13 weeks tomo :-D

Can my date be changed to the 26th please (need to change my ticker) xxx

My sickness was particularly bad between 12-15 weeks just started to settle now- I'm signed off atm due to sickness and insomnia - one more week to go. Hoping it doesn't go too quickly.

Struggling to plan buying stuff. I'm due to have building work put all but one bedroom out of action until November :S my daughter will be in our room and I'm hoping it finishes before the baby comes. Then I have to think about whether to put a 19 month in toddler bed or to buy a second cot bed! Decorating 2 rooms after baby comes :S

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Welcome Keely :)

I have my gender scan on Monday, so excited!

:dance::dance:I'm officially in Tri 2! Please can I be added to the front page! My due dates the 26th of November :)
Welcome to Keely and Sparkles too! We've made it! :dance:
Xxx

Morning all!!! Just had our private gender scan - we are having a GIRL!!!! Can't believe it as I had convinced myself we were team blue!!

Just out and about at the min but will update the front page later with everyone's updates xx

Morning all!!! Just had our private gender scan - we are having a GIRL!!!! Can't believe it as I had convinced myself we were team blue!!

Just out and about at the min but will update the front page later with everyone's updates xx

Yay congrats!! I'm convinced I'm having a boy but everyone else thinks it's a girl! Only 2 days Til I find out. Xx

Ahh wonderful news :) a little girl! I am biased of course but little girls are amazing :hug: xx

Congrats!! xx

Congrats MillersMissus! What fab news and good luck Beeee for Monday!

Well I'm feeling shattered today. Running around after a two year old really can be exhausting! Zzzzz xxx

Morning ladies!!! Think thats the front page updated - let me know if i've done anyone wrong or it you want pink/blue/yellow adding. Lots of 26th due dates which is exciting!!!!

Morning ladies!!! Think thats the front page updated - let me know if i've done anyone wrong or it you want pink/blue/yellow adding. Lots of 26th due dates which is exciting!!!!

Please could you change my due date to the 9th :) xx

Morning everyone,

Lovely news millers xx

How's everyone feeling? I'm still being sick every day
Wondering if this means I'm having a girl!

Looking forward to feeling better (hopefully soon)

Morning everyone,

Lovely news millers xx

How's everyone feeling? I'm still being sick every day
Wondering if this means I'm having a girl!

Looking forward to feeling better (hopefully soon)

Awwww bless you!!! Hopefully that will pass soon for you!

You'll probably hate me for this, but I feel great!! Healthiest I've felt in years. Not sleeping great but hey ho xx

Has anyone thought about maternity leave yet from work? I have a decent maternity package so will be taking a year off, hopefully my last day will be 30th September using 2 weeks annual leave before maternity leave begins. As soon as we are back from holiday the countdown begins!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back