•••November mummies 2016 - welcome to Tri 2•••

Hi :wave: I am 13 weeks today so although I'm slightly early... Can I comes in pleases?! Can't believe I'm here to be honest! Would watch everyone's tickers that were are 12 and 13 weeks and think 'I want to be there' and now I am!

How is everyone? Xx oh my due date is 11th Nov. I never mentioned it before because I was worried I wouldn't make it this far! X

Hi all, good to see more people venturing over :)

My sickness has been bad this week unfortunately paired with loose bathroom movements :( how rubbish!! Last time it went by 14 weeks so hopefully will wear off soon! I stopped anti sickness tablets on Monday and really noticed the difference!

I'm doing OK, just tired and struggling with food right now, I can't eat healthy? All my body wants is junk food :(

I must say I've found this pregnancy much more old a chore... I feel awful saying it but my hands are full with my daughter who is learning to walk... She's not 100% there but can walk between my husband and I without falling over now! I have no time to relax haha

Anyone buying stuff yet? Xx

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Prettypee - I have bought quite a lot if I'm honest. Even ordered my pram and nursery furniture. I only purchased the pram as it is due to be replaced with a newer version so I ended up putting a deposit down as that is the only pram I loved!

Im suffering with a cold ATM, they are definitely much worse when pregnant :(

Prettypee - I have bought quite a lot if I'm honest. Even ordered my pram and nursery furniture. I only purchased the pram as it is due to be replaced with a newer version so I ended up putting a deposit down as that is the only pram I loved!

Im suffering with a cold ATM, they are definitely much worse when pregnant :(

I've started buying baby grows and vests. Going to buy a few packs of each on each payday - all different sizes so keep us going. I know family will buy "outfits" once we know the gender.

We've picked the pram and nursery furniture which we will be ordering end of June. We are luckily in that both sets of parents are buying us the bigger things bless them xx

Hi :wave: I am 13 weeks today so although I'm slightly early... Can I comes in pleases?! Can't believe I'm here to be honest! Would watch everyone's tickers that were are 12 and 13 weeks and think 'I want to be there' and now I am!

How is everyone? Xx oh my due date is 11th Nov. I never mentioned it before because I was worried I wouldn't make it this far! X

yeah i am due 11 nov too!!
could that be put on the front page please? and mine is a boy

Hi all, good to see more people venturing over :)

My sickness has been bad this week unfortunately paired with loose bathroom movements :( how rubbish!! Last time it went by 14 weeks so hopefully will wear off soon! I stopped anti sickness tablets on Monday and really noticed the difference!

I'm doing OK, just tired and struggling with food right now, I can't eat healthy? All my body wants is junk food :(

I must say I've found this pregnancy much more old a chore... I feel awful saying it but my hands are full with my daughter who is learning to walk... She's not 100% there but can walk between my husband and I without falling over now! I have no time to relax haha

Anyone buying stuff yet? Xx

i dont know how you do it with a tiny tot!! is your daughter even sleeping well? neither of my sons were anywhere close to sleeping thro the night age 1. my oscar is 2.5yrs, finally sleeping well but i am still finding this preg dificult having him to look after. by time he is tucked up in bed i just want to collapse.
but tri 2 should bring me more energy - that has certainly been the case with my other pregs

i am absolutly buying a sidesleeper cot that attatches to the bed with this baby. i wish i had bought one with my first. i dont care if hubby grumbles about the cost to use it for just 6months, oh to be able to just reach over for those night feeds without having to lug my c-section riddled body out of bed every hour!!
oh and this baby IS NOT going to still be waking every 2 hours by age 2!! honest!

Hi everyone! I am also in the second trimester now :) my due date has changed to the 12th :) can that be changed please?

13 weeks today so I guess I'm officially in Tri 2 :)
Could my due date be changed to 14th please x

I didn't send mine, I just feel like it's a girl, craving sweet stuff, revolted by healthy food, plus my scan had a rounded skull which according to the theory means a girl. Just 6 more weeks to wait...

We are having a large building project start soon and I am very nervous as timing is tight any over-run or an early baby will mean an overlap.

I'm feeling in a bad place, my husbands stressed so loses his temper constantly and swears and curses constantly, my daughter's hard work when the husband has a short temper, I've got a sore throat and been struggling with pregnancy insomnia, not to mention my general sickness plus the fact o returned to work in January to find I didn't have a.job and I still dont. I just sit there everyday starring at my screen. I can't really cause too much of a.fuss because I'm going back on maternity in October. Plus I start studying again for my final cima exams next week. I went to drs today hoping to be signed off but he just gave more anti-sickness tablets and a throat spray, i left and burst into tears. I'm struggling to cope

How are we all doing anyway? I'm 15 weeks today and can't believe I'm actually pregnant. I feel fantastic!!!! The bloating, discomfort, weird taste in my mouth has gone. My spotty skin has calmed down, still peeing like a donkey but I'm drinking loads of water each day. A week on Saturday til we know whether pink or blue and I can't wait!!! X

Had my reply yesterday and they're saying im having a boy. We will see at 16 weeks :) how is everyone feeling? :)

I'm feeling okay, still got a cold! :-( how are you Lilalylola?

Found baby's heartbeat today finally with the Doppler! 160bpm.

yeah i am due 11 nov too!!

could that be put on the front page please? and mine is a boy

How do you know it is a boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27