•••November mummies 2016 - welcome to Tri 2•••

I am dying to join Tri 2 - I feel like I am the only one left in Tri 1, everyone's leaving me behind. Scan is Next Thursday so get my proper due date then & hopefully I will only be days off Tri 2! x

I was hoping tri 2 would bring me radiance, energy and feeling of wellbeing. Instead I still have nausea, I'm more tired and I feel like a beached whale. It's a good job I love this baby already :) x

Ended up at the maternity assessment unit today with suspected DVT! They aren't too worried at the minute but if the pain in my calf gets any worse I must go back :( x

Ended up at the maternity assessment unit today with suspected DVT! They aren't too worried at the minute but if the pain in my calf gets any worse I must go back :( x

Oh Beeee that sounds scary!!!! Xx

Oh Beeee that sounds scary!!!! Xx

I know :-( I was so worried because if I did have it, it meant injections daily Til 6weeks after the birth. I have a huge phobia of needles too! thankfully all seems okay at the moment though. X

Hope you're OK bee and it turns out to be nothing xxx

Thank you tootie :)

Got my combined screening results back for downs and Edwards/pataus 1 in 50,000 chance. X

Fantastic result! Did they come quickly? Xx

I had the test on the 4th May and results came in the post today xx

Hi :wave: I am 13 weeks today so although I'm slightly early... Can I comes in pleases?! Can't believe I'm here to be honest! Would watch everyone's tickers that were are 12 and 13 weeks and think 'I want to be there' and now I am!

How is everyone? Xx oh my due date is 11th Nov. I never mentioned it before because I was worried I wouldn't make it this far! X

yeah i am due 11 nov too!!

could that be put on the front page please? and mine is a boy

How do you know it is a boy?

had a nipt blood test at 10 weeks- it tests the sex chromosoms floating in my blood stream and also tests for 3 chromosome abnormailites - all ok thank fully

Morning all!!! Hope everyone is keeping well.

We've had our 16 week midwife appointment today and got to hear our little ones heartbeat :) I was completely freaking out before the appointment wondering what would happen if she couldn't find the heartbeat, etc. Well, it didn't take much searching - found one very strong healthy heartbeat straight away! I'm beaming - can't wait for Saturday now to find out whether we are blue or pink xx

Hi, I am 14 weeks Wednesday, due EDD is 16/11, please can someone update the front page for me?

We have also had our combined test results back, Downs 1 in 28,000 and the other two 1 in 50,000. I loved our first scan, it was amazing I just want to see our baby again :)

I have now booked 16 wk appt with midwife so looking forward to hearing the heartbeat (fingers crossed).

Hope you are all doing well, is anyone starting to buy bits and pieces now? xx

Hi, I am 14 weeks Wednesday, due EDD is 16/11, please can someone update the front page for me?

We have also had our combined test results back, Downs 1 in 28,000 and the other two 1 in 50,000. I loved our first scan, it was amazing I just want to see our baby again :)

I have now booked 16 wk appt with midwife so looking forward to hearing the heartbeat (fingers crossed).

Hope you are all doing well, is anyone starting to buy bits and pieces now? xx

Done.

I've started buying baby grows and things. Think I've bought too many first size though so they are still in the pack, will take them back to asda and exchange for a bigger size. We've picked the pram (oyster 2 in Damson) and nursery furniture (east coast) and some other bits. We are going on holiday in 3 weeks so will start the nursery and buying when we get back x

Thank you :)

Yeah I have started buying a couple of bits, clothes only at the moment. I have a range of sizes but as I start to buy more will need to keep track of things so I don't have too many of one size. Debating whether to buy nursery set I have seen, just not sure if its too early and I should wait for 20wk scan.... its on sale so I think I might go for it.

We are still pram hunting although the Icandy Peach is hubby's fave!! xx

Got my dating scan today, so it is possible (depending where they date me) I could be joining all you guys that over took me and left me behind in Tri 1 lol. Will update with accurate date for front page though. x

OH came home with a Doppler today. I've just been laid on our bed listening to the heartbeat - I'm so in love already xx

My new due date is 26th November! Only a day out! Eeeek! Joining Tri 2 in 2 days xx

Hi guys I had my dating scan today and my date is now 26th of November! Can't wait to join you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back