yellow bootie exchange

Massive thanks to nikb for my booties and lovely letter that arrived today. Hoping that they will bring us lots of baby dust and then I'll be able to send some too :)

You're welcome xx hope they bring you lots of luck xx

What a lovely idea!!! If i can find any yellow booties i'll offer them up :) x

I'm more than happy to do this for someone xxx

Aw I would love a pair please gonna be 10th month ttc soon and really wishing for some luck :)

This is so nice. I've got some lovely yellow wool and I've been making these so ill make some yellow ones too and get rubbing once I've had my scan xxxuploadfromtaptalk1410462952466.jpg

I'll have a scout online for some yellow ones tomorrow and once i have them.will PM you for where to send them :) x

Aw thank you so much! :) really excited now lol hope they bring lots of luck! :) xx

2ca7f56cf525e0cd6033d5806f18eabd.jpg

If you got this for a yellow bootie (need to make another) would you be pleased? Or is it a bit shit. Just made it tonight for my friend xx

Spinsugar its beautiful! Really sweet xxx

I've still got mine, still hoping they bring me luck!
I was just changing the bed and realized they've been in DH's pillow case instead of mine for a week! I wonder if they will work on him, haha!

Last edited:
Aw that's so sweet you still have yours :) I got my bfp so didn't get mine but then had m/c. Just read up and can't believe it's been a year since I posted on this thread last lol doesn't seem like two minutes ago!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back