Controversial issue

Ive never seen one either, working in theatres ive seen this procedure and its not a nice one... Definately would only have it done on a LO if there was a medical reason xx

I have to admit OH does have a pretty willy lol x

My OH has a beautiful perfect penis. I could bite it off nom nom nom nom ;) x

WTF! Penises are not beautiful. Or, if they are, the balls ruin the picture, LOL!

We are way prettier.

Oh yeah, women's bits are nicer but my oh's willy is yummy. It's all smooth and isn't veiny or anything xx

(slightly jealous that you're so appreciative - could be that I need it badly, it's been a while!)

Hahaha possibly, don't get me wrong, I've seen ugly ones too ;) xx

I think we only see our OH's as lovely..everyone else's is ugly!! I do think they look nicer circumcised but it's obviously not a nice way to go about getting a pretty willy!

i have two boys and would never consider it, unless there was a medical reason, it seems very cruel to me, to put a child through that, unless it,s essential, as someone said it,s there for a reason xx

Last edited:
I would never consider it either except for medical reasons xx

i think its a popular thing in america. it can save on problems with tight skin etc but generally theres not much call for it to have to be done. some ppl think it makes the penis look bigger and i do think they look a lil nicer without the flappy bit of skin lol but its there for a reason really so i wouldnt get it done to my kid unless it was necessary.

I'm not religous so unless it was for medical reasons I see no reason to do it.

Nah I don't see the point in it unless its a necessary procedure. I can't imagine putting my baby through it just because others in the family have had it done.

An ex of mine was circumcised, DH isn't - and I prefer my hubbys. Its nicer and better lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think I have to echo everyone else here - no snipping off willy bits unless you have to!

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

Hmmm, I'm actually not sure on this one...

My OH caught his foreskin in his Zipper and it healed incorrectly, which led to us having 3 years of no sex at all, he could do other stuff but not the deed, it cause dhuge amounts of problems for us and we broke up at one point ( I know it was an accident on his part, but he just didn;t seem willing to fix it! or want to fix it) when we tried 'it' it was incredibly painful for him so we didn;t try again.

When we broke up he realised that this was a problem and went to the doctors and they gave him cream to stretch the scarred part and obviously it has helped somewhat being 25 weeks preggers and all :) but he is still in pain when we do 'it', he was told that a circumcision would solve the problem over all but he isn;t willing to do that.

Completely different scenario and I know he didn;t have a choice, but at the same time............oh I don;t know i'm confused!!!!!!

Hmmm, I'm actually not sure on this one...

My OH caught his foreskin in his Zipper and it healed incorrectly, which led to us having 3 years of no sex at all, he could do other stuff but not the deed, it cause dhuge amounts of problems for us and we broke up at one point ( I know it was an accident on his part, but he just didn;t seem willing to fix it! or want to fix it) when we tried 'it' it was incredibly painful for him so we didn;t try again.

When we broke up he realised that this was a problem and went to the doctors and they gave him cream to stretch the scarred part and obviously it has helped somewhat being 25 weeks preggers and all :) but he is still in pain when we do 'it', he was told that a circumcision would solve the problem over all but he isn;t willing to do that.

Completely different scenario and I know he didn;t have a choice, but at the same time............oh I don;t know i'm confused!!!!!!

Ouch :shock:

if i was your OH id take the lil pain and get it snipped rather than hurt every time i tried to be intimate with someone.

My OH is circumcised when a child due to health reasons - its harder to orgasm although they get used to it. No other benefits Im told!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back