First thing you'll do?

Bead

Reaction score
Hey fellow ttc ladies, what's the first thing you'll do when you get your bfp?

I'm going to go straight into the nearest shop that sells loads of baby stuff (you know, the shops I currently walk past a top speed with eyes averted), pick up a pair of the cutest baby booties, put them on the end of my fingers and do a little baby-booty jig :)

How about you all? (Positive thinking all the way! :clover:)

Ha ha love it!! Bootie Jigging all the way to the labour ward!!!

Hmmmmmm I will prob scream........then cry lol!!

Then start my bottom drawer ha lol xx

Hmmmmmm I will prob scream........then cry lol!!

I dreamt a couple of nights ago that I got a bfp and was showing my husband - I was totally calm! Very weird as I'm sure I'll scream too lol!!

Lol Ha I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I was feeding twin boys and we named then Samuel and Oliver! How weird lol I actually wanted Oliver for a boy when DD was born lol! Strange things our minds do to us lol xx

I think I'd like to try and see how long I could keep it to myself :rofl: I'd probably last all of a minute...though the dogs might not understand :lol:

Seriously - I'd like to think I'd just smile at the hubby whilst battering him across the face with a positive peed-on stick, just to see how he reacts :)

I just wont be able to believe it, just so used to seeing negetive test results that i cant imagine how it feels to see a positive one. I think i'll cry then run up and down screaming! Oh really hope its this month for everyone. xx

I just wouldn't believe it, over 4 years of TTC you just get used to always getting BFN....I think I would just tell my fiance of course first and then maybe go and get another pregnancy test to confirm it again lol How I would love to get a BFP this month, but it is never my luck so at the moment we aint even trying hard, we just letting nature take it's course lol Loads of sex still though

Donna xx

I definatly think there will be lots of 'OH MY GOD'S' in our house when we get a BFP lol

Then we'll decide who to tell and in what order and when lol

Then i'll probably spend the rest of the day thinking 'Holy crap i'm gonna be a Mummy!!!' with a grin the size of a chesire cat on my face! lol

This time next week I may well have my BFP!!! Soooooo excited!!! :lol:

xxxxx

During one of my pg'sI went straight out and bought an outfit for myself, with a stretchy waistband :lol:

I was having another down moment after another BFN this morning, but reading your comments has put a smile back on my face and got me back into a positive state of mind! Thanks all :)

I think I would cry, laugh, scream, jump up and down........ and then tell the hubby! :)

I will prob spend the next half an hour trying to think of the cutest way to tell Hubby! I would have to surprise him somehow! xxx

Lol all these replies make me smile

If i got my :bfp: this month i would be soo happy and overwhelmed. I would run downstairs and tell me OH and then go about explaining to my daughter that she is going to be a big sis.

Really hope this month is my month but i doubt it. Will try extra hard next month xx

Last edited:
I'll most likely have a scream and a bubble as my dh will be trying to scrape me off the ceilling!

I think I will find every other hpt in the house and pee on as many as I could possibly manage!!!! Just to check!
Have absolutely no idea how I will tell OH though - anyone got any good ways they have annouced the news?

I reckon i will be speechless...doesnt happen very often! haha then i will cry, laugh and wind hubby up about calling it barnaby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back