yellow bootie exchange

I've asked my may mummies to help too x
I've messaged louelly but I'm I've not got a response yet but if I can get someone else to help I'm trying :)

I've just noticed that blueclass asked before lou argh lol

Ttc-ers bootie-ers
Blueclass ~ waiting
Louielly ~ ery (awaiting response)
Carlotte9 ~ waiting

Think that's the current waiting list?

Big hugs hun :hugs: you deserve your bfp and take home baby soon I'm sending you good vibes and best thoughts x if I had three bumps I'd do you all!!! Heck if it helped I'd be a bootie production line lol!

Last edited:
Aw girls if anyone could please give me lucky booties I'd be so happy. I will pay for postage. Let me know if anyone don't need them anymore :hug: thank you

The postage for mine was only 2nd class large letter/package so not too bad.

Yea I'll just slip mine in under my eBay expenses lol. Always posting stuff lol.

Eryinera, I sell on eBay too. Ha ha What do you sell?

Funny thing is I only sell baby/ kids clothes. I don't get attached to baby clothes I sell but there is this hoodie I really like and if I found out I was pregnant today I would cancel this listing. :)

xx

I sell all sorts. I used to make miscarriage brooches I sell lots of heroclix models. And clothes. I've not listed anything in ages coz I've been ill but planning on doing it again soon.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about buying yellow booties and then find someone pregnant to bless them eeekkkk.

It does its quite rewarding too. Not just financially lol

I just ordered yellow booties and will bring them to baby shower in 2 weeks. I'm a bit scared to ask these girls but what's the worst can happen? They refuse? There will be 2 pregnant girls. x

Ttc-ers bootie-ers
Blueclass ~ waiting
Carlotte9 ~ bobbideeboo (in contact with each other)

Last edited:
Ttc-ers bootie-ers
Blueclass ~ waiting
Carlotte9 ~ bobbideeboo (in contact with each other)

Hello sorry been super busy. How do I pay for booties and p+p xx

Of I haven't heard anything back from Lou in a few days I'll send these ones to you x no charge x

Sorry only just seen this and not received a notification that I've got a message, sorry hon I will check messages now! But yes please would love some booties! 😀😘 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back