yellow bootie exchange

Sent to Louise x

Blueclass is still wait in if anyone can help please!!!

of course id love to spread the baby dust, just PM me your details and ill do it this weekend :) xxx

Could I join in please ladies. ?, 23 months ttc, 1 miscarriage and time is running out at my age, need all the help I can get. xx

I'm happy to send some! PM me details Peanutbutter and Lillith xx

Can you do this if your not pregnant? Got my 2 babies and would love to send a little bit of hope to someone else xx

Can you do this if your not pregnant? Got my 2 babies and would love to send a little bit of hope to someone else xx

The idea is to rub them on your bump before sending but it's about positive vibes so maybe you could rub them on your baby's tummy instead?! What do people think?

The idea is to rub them on your bump before sending but it's about positive vibes so maybe you could rub them on your baby's tummy instead?! What do people think?

I've heard one varient where you pop the booties on the babies feet for good luck then send them off......

I've heard one varient where you pop the booties on the babies feet for good luck then send them off......

Oh that sounds so cute! Would potential recipients be happy with that? Let us know!

I've got a pair of booties going spare? I am sending some to Lillith and have an extra pair so if anyone is waiting, let me know and PM me your address. xx

im just waiting for mine to be delivered o havent forgotten about the Peanut and blueclass

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back