yellow bootie exchange

I'd really love to have some yellow booties. It's been nearly a year since my last mc and not a sniff of a bfp in that time :(

been a while since i've been on this website! i miss it so bad, no baby for me but i'm doing okay been single for a year and 2 months now and in university moved to carlisle to! still would love a little one think its the one thing i will always want now. get upset now and then and i suppose i'm having one of them days lol coming up to a few of my miscarriage days! but hoping everyones getting there bfps soon xxx

I'm only around five weeks atm, so should things go forward I would be happy to send some.

Last edited:
This is a lovely idea! I would gladly do it if/when I reach 12 weeks (only 4+3 at the moment and very nervous until 12 weeks!) Xx

How lovely is that? I've not heard that one before :) I have a friend struggling so I think I'll do this for her. Xxx

I'd love to do this but iv had my baby. Is there an alternative as I'd love to give my friend something x

Or if anyone would send a pair to me I'd pass them on. My friend mc a month ago and had to give birth it's tragic. Id love to make her smile and some hope of falling pregnant again soon x

Hi ladies, I've only just come across this. What a fab thread! Does anyone have any yellow booties and baby dust they'd like to give to a LTTTCer? We are starting a cycle at Serum in Athens in Jan 2017. It's our 5th go. X

Is anyone still waiting for yellow booties I don't mind sending a bit of luck to someone in need x

Last edited:
Charlotte9 would also like some please! See the link on page 26 of this thread to the thread in LTTTC.
Had a look on Amazon and they only cost a pound or so! Even if you aren't superstitious it's a nice thing to do, gives someone hope and let's them know you are thinking about them.

Attachments

• 2016-11-15 18.00.56.png
    2016-11-15 18.00.56.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 6
Do they have to be yellow yellow coz I have this pretty pair of unisex ones already but I don't min getting some yellow yellow ones lol

Attachments

• 2016-11-15 18.16.49.jpg
    2016-11-15 18.16.49.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 8
Not at all! Any unisex colour is fine, mine were cream fleece ones! :)

Is anyone still waiting for yellow booties I don't mind sending a bit of luck to someone in need x

Hill if you have any spare id love to give some to a friend of mine. She recently mc at 20 weeks and had to give birth to her little bubba. As tou can imagine she is really hurting and I'd love to give her some hope. She is now trying to conceive again.
Thank you x

Aw girls if anyone could please give me lucky booties I'd be so happy. I will pay for postage. Let me know if anyone don't need them anymore :hug: thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back