yellow bootie exchange

exohx123

Reaction score
yellow bootie exchange is when a pregnant person rubs the yellow booties on their bump and then sends them off to someone who is trying to conceive. You then put them in your pillow case for good luck and lots of baby dust. It's an old wives tale to help with fertility but i was reading comments on it and alot of ladies that have been trying for years did this and they got pregnant that month could be just coincidence but i thought it was cute and different.. what do you think? i think we should do it if anyone else wants to we'll need pregnant ladies to rub yellow booties on there baby bumps and send them to ladies that are currently ttc

Last edited:
Just wanted to say what a thoughtful idea and hope the ladies are on board if so therr are plenty of us ttc girls who would love some extra luck

Thanks for the thread xx

i hope so too and yh me to a fair few of us need that little extra boost xx

I wud b willing to do it hun. Anything to help fellow ttc. Took me 2yrs to fall pg so please dont ever give up hope.

Michelle. x

If I can locate some yellow booties soon enough ill merrily pass some good luck wishes and baby dust to any ladies TTC!! Think its a lovely idea. Xx

thats the cutest idea ever!
i would love to pass on some yellow booties :dust: x

Yes put me down too its a lovely idea. The positivity alone is fantastic boost :)

this is a great idea i will do this to xx

How cute! I would love some yellow booties! ;) xxx

ill get writing you down didnt notice that it had comments lol woops terrible night neighbours been blasting there music til 7am n then they started fighting fab xxx

lemme know which of you are wanting some and which of are you wanting to give some xxx

ill update thread of whose giving and whose wanting now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back