yellow bootie exchange

Wow it's been over a year since I last posted on here too. I still have my original booties in my pillow case, but I never received my pair that I asked for last year after my first mc.

Are there any pregnant ladies here willing to send booties to LTTTC ladies? If so, I will start a thread in there with a link to this one. Thank you!

Not sure if there is anyone preg atm still on this thread though lol xx

If mine is a sticky I'll send some, but we will have to wait and see for a while yet as I'm only 5 weeks today!

What a lovely idea! I'd love to participate, but obviously have nothing to rub them on yet! Xx

I'm 17 weeks and popped in when I saw the thread as I sent some booties when I was having my DD. I'd be happy to send again if anybody knows who's next on the list? In the meantime baby dust to all! :dust: Xx

I would love to join in and send some - need help where I would get yellow booties from though! Or happy for people to send knitted ones to me? Xx

I would love to do this too :) I'll start looking for some online, don't think any of you would be able to recognise it as a bootie if I tried to make it myself!! I'm 14 weeks today so hoping to have a bump rather than looking like I've had one to many cakes soon!

I think you can get fleecy ones from George or something? They don't have to be knitted! The ones I was given are cream and fleecy, I think the idea is just that they are unisex. :)

I'm happy to send some yellow booties to a ltttcer. I'm only 6 wks though does that matter? xx

Its up to you! You can wait till further along if you prefer! Thank you!

I'm only four weeks, so may wait until more definite, but count me in... ;)

What a fab idea! :)

I'm definately in need of some yellow booties!

Aww, this is a lovely idea. I would love some too. Maybe yellow booties are what we need after a long seven years! Xxx

Ok ladies, knitted booties have arrived today. I'm coming up to 16 weeks and definitely got a bump so would love to get this started :)

Who is first in line? Really hoping they bring on of you ladies luck xx

Check if Blueflower got hers. Then it's Nemi I think, then me. :) xx

I got mine from Cherrybelly in February 2014, thank you!

Aw I remember posting in this thread a few years ago! And it felt ace that the recipient of my yellow booties got her bfp :) xxx

I've sent a PM to Nemi to send my booties to her. If anyone else has bought any yet, Phonixgirl is next on the list to receive some xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back