Yay... the 2ww thread! come join in ;)

think the next tester will be Pudds and then Ema-lou...

glad your still here ema lou !! bless u thats a good sign then when you testing?
i had cramping last night i couldnt even sleep and when i did the OH woke me up:bd: thought i better as didnt do it the night before

mamafy im testing 18th so next friday hope it wont drag tooooooooooo much
good luck to the girls who test before me :)

rowesb glad you got another line and its improving :dance:

it's such a hard life :lol:
I like middle of the night :bd:... there is someting rather nice about it.... :)

:) yeah i agree with that but im really need a good night :sleep: tonight

im holding off testing till im late, dont think i could handle seeing another negative.

glad to see the line improving hun!

i know how u feel louise, sometimes i just really cant be arsed haha

ema lou lol glad im not the only one but i suppose i have to if i wanna get a sticky bean lol

love the ticker rowesb :) hopefully i will be nicking that one 2 :lol: very soon

fingers crossed that you get a sticky bean louise :dance:

i really dont think i am this month, trying to stay positive but i dont "feel" that im going to be expecting.

the OH has a doc appointment on thur to get his swimmers tested, i think hes got a low count going by that dodgy test we done :oooo:

loving the new ticker rowesb! xx

Last edited:
that blasted test Ema! I'm sure everything will be fine hun :hug: but it's good the dr is able to sort something out to reassure u both :hug:
The first time I fell I didn't feel pregnant so there is still time :)

the 1st time u fell rowesb, u didnt have any signs at all?

i know that test was out of date etc, but its still laying at the back of our minds! x

hard to say, I had lots going on that week so just put the way I was feeling down to that... I guess the lack of PMT was probably the main thing, I seem to remember having indigestion and went off sweet stuff at the time too I think, but the indigestion may have been what was putting me off

For months though DH had been pushing the :test:s and it was the one month he didn't utter a word about it

The day I tested was CD29 (I had 28 day cycles), and I just woke up feeling odd, and remembered a digi I had got as part of a trial and though I had better send it back... I almost fell down the stairs when it came up with pregnant 1-2. I had done a FRER which was neg 3 days before that. I had to phone DH at work... not the way I was intending to announce it :lol:

9 days till testing :dance: not counting today wish i could wait till af due but im rubbish at wait xx
ema lou you tested yet?? any signs ??

nope not tested yet, im being good lol i think i deserve a mcflurry!

having no signs or symptoms at all, felt rotten last night but im putting that down to getting my flu jab earlier on.

not even getting any af symptoms! humf

I can test earliest on Friday... I am way excited. I was comtemplating doing it tomorrow morning, but I think thats pushing it a bit! Do you guys always test at the earliest you can or do you wait until late? Are cramps a common thing after ovulating? I may have always gotten them but never noticed before. Today I have had them all day sat at my desk, I am hoping that is not a sign for my AF... Hubby is thinking positive, and my body does feel a bit different. Boobs are quite sensitive. Hubby was just resting his hand on me and I had to have him move it because the feeling was so intense! How did all your 1st pregnancies go with symptoms etc? xx

good luck to all Ladies testing soon :dust:

i have had the cramping feeling for the last 2 days so that could be a sign. really hope this is your month.
i always like to test 2 days before af due just coz i cant wait but if you can wait thats good.
sending you lots of baby dust keep us posted x

ema lou you deserve more that just a mcflurry if you can wait to test lol wish i could i hate waiting xx

Yeah its been constant, and sometimes really sharp?!?! Me too hun. That would be so magical. Thank you, and don't worry I will let you all know x

hope the pains goes away soon sound painfull all the best get exciting waiting to see people test results got everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back