Yay... the 2ww thread! come join in ;)

I'm not just a one-hit wonder Rowesb :lol:

Obviously Mamafy :lol:

I really should wait until tuesday, so will probably end up testing tomorrow :rofl:

You'll definitely test tomorrow :yay:

U lot are getting to know me far too well :rofl:
on that note am of to :sleep:
catch u tomorrow :)

Are you very tired then?????? :yay:

We're symptom watching now for you :lol:

See you tomorrow and good luck :hug:

last night was a late night for me :lol:
We have a line (that even DH could see)!! :yay:
completely mixed between excited and scared... think will have to continue the daily testing for the week before making a big announcement though... I so hope this one's extra sticky, but am sure the cramping is a good sign...

thought i would write here to :)
really pleased and sending your lots of love for a sticky bean!! i bet it doesnt feel real well done!!
please still pop in and say hi at the 2ww thread i will be lonely

there is no loosing me :lol:
think will be sticking here for a while anyhow xx

:yay: Well done Rowesb :hug:

No getting rid of me either, resident 2ww chatter :lol:

What were your symptoms, if any hun and from what day? :D

mamafy glad your staying too :) the thought of being on my own counting down the 11days :wall2:

Aww hun we wouldn't let you be on your own :hug:

I guess the main symptoms were the wierd cramps right from ov and my boobs have changed too DH has informed me :lol:

Well done - I too was hesitant at the start even with a solid line - great news :hug:

Yes Louise, we are trying for our first! It is soooo exciting. We were planning on waiting until Dec's ov because we would love a winter baby, but we couldnt resist it this month, the excitement got the better of us. It was really strange because it happened before I had worked out my cycle, but turns out we hit the nail on the head. How long have you all been trying? I can do a test in four days... I felt cramps this month which I haven't felt before, like I could feel each individual ovary, I dont know if that is because I am more focused on my body or because I am spotting each and every little thing. Boobs are sore too, but again thats not weird for me! Will wait and see... I would be VERY surprised if it happened first go round. xx

bet your excited its a lush feeling just you wait and see you could have done it first time and did with my first and second so you never know!!
those signs good :dance:when you planning to test ? i still have to wait for 12 days yet so im going to be going bad :wall2:

AWay for a weekend and look what happens! So pleased rowebs and praying it's sticky. Good luck everyone else

When is our next 2ww tester ? :yay: and therefore our next :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back