Yay... the 2ww thread! come join in ;)

having people to talk to always help. i would love to shout it from the roofs tops if i am :) but will have to wait.
im ttc baby no 3 my other 2 came along early on in are relationship wasnt planned but lovely surprises!! not charting or anything just giving it a good go each month and see what happens. This is our 2nd month trying so if it doesnt work i may try the charting but havnt a clue what to do :oops: so may need help on that!!!
are you trying for your 1st? have you had many symptoms? its so confussing last month i did but didnt get bfp xx

Seeing how it goes sounds good, I was supposed to, but think I'm a bit of a control freak at heart :lol:, and wanted to make sure that my body was settling down into a pattern, but it was when I wasn't charting that we fell last time...
...as for symptoms, lots, but they could also all be in my head :wall2:
this will be our first, but 2nd pregnancy... I wonder if that'll make any difference to how my body changes? hmm

yeah i wonder!!! thats the thing last month i really thought i was then i was like it must be in my head!!
im lucky to have 2 children already but still dont make it any easier each month. sorry to hear about your mc, did that make you realise you wanted to try? hate the broody feeling and wish i could think of something else :lol:

sorry so slow at typing lol and i had to copy your ticker love it im extra fertile tonight :dance:

Last edited:
No worries, thats that I do with tickers too :lol:

I was on the depo injection for years, stopped that in 2007, and had my first AF in jan09, so from then I guess, but in May I had blood tests that showed I wasn't ovulating, and at the time had other issues going on so had to focus on them, and managed to pop out an :egg:, GP thinks that it was the 1st one we got first time in Aug and it was due to the depo taking ages to clear, and certainly the opk lines were a lot darker this cycle, so it would seem it...

After being on these sort of forums for the last year, I don't think the number of children u have already (or not) makes TTC any easier....

The keeping going for a few extra days seems a good idea :)

wow thats good to know your ovulating. i do wonder about getting test to do myself but havnt as of yet!!
its does sometimes make you feel bad moaning when others dont have any children at all.
I have had enough of :bd: now!! my OH would say a different story :lol:
well i hope i keep myself busy with xmas so its doesnt drag to testing!
Are you planning to wait till day after af due or do you give in to the testing?
last month i couldnt wait!! but really going to try to be good and wait :fib:

i havent really got any symptoms yet, just wanting a scalding shower all the time which isnt normal.

says ive to test in the next few days but i really think ile get a bfn this month again.

be positive ema lou your not out yet i have every thing crossed for you xxx

rowesb when you testing next?? really excited for you if tho i dont wanna be on my own in here xx

Aww bless, I was going to say tuesday, but may have to fight the urge tomorrow... my (.)(.) seem heaps more sensitive tonight, almost hit the ceiling as me and DH were having a snuggle on the sofa :lol:
I just hope that it wasn't just a dodgy test, am sure it wasn't an evap cos can I can see it at all angles and light...

boobs is a very good sign, mine dont get sore before af so i noticed that with my other 2
read on another thread that an evap is more of a grey line?? really hope its your month.
im not great when he comes to the last few day till testing i have to do it lol its ok when its the cheap strip test.
will be on here 1st thing to see if you gave in lol xx

yeah im excited for the morning now!! good luck no winding us up and making us wait again lol xx

Hey I am sooo new to this forum stuff! Can someone give me the lowdown on all of the abbrieviations? I have been able to work out a few in context, but would love to be able to understand enough to join in!

thanks ladies! x

hi think there is a thread somewhere that explains i 2 dont no all of them yet lol

Thank you so much! Okay I understand what we ar talking about here now! I guess then I am also in my TWW... although this is the first month we have decided to TTC! Im not counting my blessings as of yet, I know we could have a long road ahead of us but it is all so exciting! I cannot get it out of my head, even hubby has it on the brain. Still got over a week to see if I am late or not. xx

yeah someone else for the 2ww thank goodness thought i maybe on own soon really hope its your month 2
are you trying for your 1st?

:yay: more people, ad even mamafy returned :lol:
U have to admit, it was quite funny leaving u all hanging like that this morning :rofl: if the test had been conclusive u would have known about it :)

:wave: Pudds the last week is the worst but hope u feel that u can come here and rant, for not knowing the abbs, am very impressed u picked this thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back