3rd 2WW! Come join in!

I hope its a good sign! I just don't know when to test again x

waiting for testing day (drives me scatty) hehe just wanted to pop in and wish yas all luck and hope you all get your bfps. I have the following symptoms so far, heavy/sore boobs, nauesous, abdo pain and a weird hardness on the rt side when i prod my abdo! Dunno if it means I am just obsessively looking for symptoms! :( hope not!

well i tested this morning 13/14dpo and bfn :mad: really gutted as have had loads of good signs that this could be it!!!!!!!!
so feel like im out now :mad: even tho af not due till wed got everything crossed he doesnt arrive xx

thanks mrs mc trying to stay positive its so hard when you know you have tried your best and nearly at the end of the dready 2ww!!!
good luck lovely hope testing day speeds up for you!!

ps i dont live in bristol but dont live too far w-s-m

You're not out- still 2 days until AF due - were they the 10ml super sensitive ones?

they were cheap ones not sure how sensitive but it did say to test on day of af tho not before

There you go then- keep testing and fingers crossed. Btw, I checked my dates and my faint lines were on the day AF was due and the day after that - I only got my BFP confirmation on 15DPO the day after AF was due.

Good luck hon. xx

wow you have cheered me up big time thank you not going to test now and wait till wed/thurs thanks again feel alittle more positive now xxx

Good stuff :)

I think we hear so many stories about people getting :bfp: at 10,11 and 12 dpo that when it takes longer we are surprised even though on almost every piece of guidance we see it says wait until AF is due. I guess it just takes some of us longer for the hormone to reach urine.

I am the same at the moment, I have been reading so much about people having mc before week 12 it makes me think it is going to happen to me when 80% of pregnancies go full term- you just don't read about all of those.

I dunno, this baby-making game is hard old work and can make us pretty paranoid! Still it'll all be worth it when we have our little bubbas in our arms! xx

oh bless u it is worry until there are in your arms and it only gets worse as thy get older but it the best feeling and worth every min
do you think you will find it hard picking names? what with being a teacher?

oh bless u it is worry until there are in your arms and it only gets worse as thy get older but it the best feeling and worth every min
do you think you will find it hard picking names? what with being a teacher?

We already have an idea of names but won't decide on final ones until after 12 weeks.

It's not the kids in my class that put me off names - we are after something traditional and English - most of the children in my class are ethnic minority and so have names popular within their cultures/countries. It's names of some of DH's friends that are putting me off!! I really liked Alex for a boy but one of his friends is called that and I completely forgot about him- have gone right off it now!

oh i see,
alot of family members have the names i like or sound the same oh has 5 siblings so between them thats alot of kids
do u think u will find out the sex? i did with both of mine but i think when i do get preggers i would like a surprise

We def won't find out the sex as we want it to be a surprise :)

Well not long now, AF is due in 3 days time and I have my toes and fingers crossed lol I really hope this is the month...

Good Luck everyone xx

good luck to all you girls testing this week :dust:

good luck babylover your close to me lets hope we get good news im going to wait till thursday now as tested this morning and it was horrible seeing a bfn

Thanks Louise

I am not going to test until I am late, which will be thursday/friday

Fingers crossed for you and let me know how you get on

Donna xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member