3rd 2WW! Come join in!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Well here I am again ladies, this is my 3rd month of TTC, and I need some support from you ladies in the same boat. I ov'd on the 27th, so 4 dpo and the countdown has begun! :2ww:

My ticker is all over the place, but according to the OPKs it was on the 27th... don't know whether to keep :bd:'ing until AF due to to make sure?! lol. I dont think my husband will argue.

Here comes the symptom spotting! So excited this month... I have my fingers and toes crossed. :p

BUBBA :dust:TO ALL!!!

X0X0X

Last edited:
good luck :dance: sounds like you have given it a great go!!
havnt ovulated yet but will be joining the 2ww :wall2: some time this week hopeing its good news after 6months trying
lets hope its a luck month :lol:

I'm here again too, think I'm due af around 9th Feb but tbh am not at all sure! I got a positive opk on the 22 and 23, didn't do as much bd as we should have but you never know.
Last night going to bed and during the night I had pains as if af was coming but there's no spotting or anything today. Haven't really noticed this early cramping before in my 6 months of trying so lets keep hope alive that it's a good sign.
How are you ladies getting on with symptom spotting? xox

:dust:

hiya,

i'm due on 7th feb and i ov'd on 23/24th jan so i'm same timing as you. my symptoms so far have been quite bad cramping down right side at 4/5 dpo, creamy coloured CM, vivid dreams since 5dpo, blood in nose 7dpo, and lastnight sharp pains on and off like pinpricks but bit sorer. i'm 8dpo today and have no symptoms! this waiting game is hard isnt it? we also didnt bd on the day of ovulation, just before and after. good luck with your bfp this month...keep us updated! xx

well i think i will join even tho i know im out this month lol

been too ill to test OPK, i tested once and got a fait line and never bothered again, so ive no idea if i ovulated or what...

plus ive been so tired with these pills that me and OH havent really been humping that much.

but i will join the 2ww anyways lol

(plus i have the infertility clinic on fri)

I'm joining in on the 2WW , I hate doing the 2WW though to find out I have a BFN!

Hi Im on 2 week wait now cd18 and 3dpo ov 29th I think. driving me crazy already lol, going to try and hold out to test till Friday 12th, due around 13th. had crampy feeling on and off last couple days dont think i usually have that in middle of month but then prob not paying as much attention to it! Good luck everyone xx:dust:

Last edited:
Good Luck xxBarbiexx Hope You Get Your BFP Are You Trying To Conceive Your 1st :)? xx

I'm new and am on my 2 week wait. What symtoms are likely and is it normal to have any symtoms so early?

you can get cramping really early- my friend had it 1 week past ov! I am now 8 dpo... I haven't tested yet either!! I am going ot try and hold out until I am late. Excited! I have been having the most randomest dreams, and I am soo tired. Apart from that no symptoms! xx

does dpo stand for days past ovulation , Just a guess correct me if i am wrong please :)

im joining you now pudds only 2dpo so its going to drag hope these opks work xx

did you see when you ov'd on them? I thought mine were good! I have a pain in my tummy as we speak!! Feels weird. I dont think it is low enough down though... xx

did you see when you ov'd on them? I thought mine were good! I have a pain in my tummy as we speak!! Feels weird. I dont think it is low enough down though... xx

8DPO is around implantation time- do you feel like your having sort of AF cramps?

Umm not quite like AF cramps, they are a lot lighter and only come for a couple seconds and then go. Just noticing every little twinge! xx

Fingers crossed for you hon! When are you going to test?

Fingers Crossed :) .. Im 1dpo so here comes the 2ww!

hope your all ok? any signs loves, 5dpo and feelinga few odd pains in my stomach hope thats good news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back