3rd 2WW! Come join in!

Hi girls well Im 9dpo now and been feeling nauseous in the eveing last couple of nights, i felt sick during evening when was pregnant with my ds but cant remember if it started before af was due. Ive got achy (.)(.) but sometimes get that before af anyway! Due sat/sun so trying to hold out to test. xx

same here with trying to hold out on the testing its hard!!! good luck barbie
pudds any news lovely???
well im 6/7dpo still funny pains in my tummy and peeing for england!!!

well im about 7DPO and have had AF like pains but AF isnt due untill next tuesday!! I am also extremely tired today! good luck girls x

Hi Girls,

Sorry I have been away for a couple days- feel bad being on here every night when hubby is trying to talk to me! lol. I am now 14 days past Ov, I have had cramps for 4 days straight!! I have a feeling in my gut that this isnt it this month, although I normally only get cramps about 3 days before AF is due, and only for a couple hours. Really sore jubblies this month too, but I have a feeling the witch is circling overhead. Had all BFNs when I have been testing... not going to get my hopes up. I have no idea how long my cycles are now either, so I could be late... or early... or on time. So confuzzled.

xxx

glad you have popped in wondered how u was :wave: its so confussing im feeling the same got such sore boobs and odd pains in my tummy but still very early for me 7/8dpo just really hope these opks have done the job
hope she doesnt get you lovely !!

Last edited:
Pudds did you do a test today? You said you've had BFN? Hope it works out for you, I've got a long 4/5 day wait before i can find out either way!

I have been testing nearly every morning! lol :poas: or what! Have all been BFNs. So I am not going to get my hopes up. Got bad cramping as we speak!

Oooh that series 'one born every minute starts tonight on channel 4! got to watch it. xx

I am never watching that programme again! .. It upset me that little boy with his bowels on the outside

Hi ladies, unfortunately I'm out yet again. Af came on Sunday, well dunno if you could call it an af, I've just been having spotting every month since august, not a real bleed (came off pill in June). Altho opk says I'm ovulating it's probable that I'm not releasing an egg. Have made an appointment with the doctor to ask why periods haven't come back and also to ask about endometriosis cos I have all the symptoms of it :(. Pain is getting worse every month - which I wouldn't mind if I was having a proper period!!!!!

Who knows maybe month 8 of trying will be the one for me. Just want to be prego cos I feel a bit like my life is on hold while I'm trying.
Good luck to ladies who've still to test! Hope this is your month!
xox

Last edited:
how is everyone??
im 11/12dpo and feel like i could cry dont know why holding out with the testing as hard as it cant be!!
pudds any news lovely hope your ok? xxx

still havnt tested think im scared to see a bfn!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont know why but i feel like i could just cry at the slightest thing so think im just going to wait till wednesday and pray the witch doesnt come xx

Good luck hon - fingers and toes crossed for you. Have you still got sore boobs? That seems to be such a clear sign from what I can make out.

yeah still sore boobs, really tired and nausea but will feel so stupid saying this if im not but lots of good signs
when did you get the faint lines on the cheapo tests?

I got v faint lines from 3 days befor af due and tested daily. I got confirmation from a cbd on 15dpo. I wasn't accepting that a line is a line mo matter how faint! Good luck. X

Last edited:
got 2 cheapo tests so may do one of those tomz like you i think i would need it in words to believe it but don wanna spend out really untill i see a faint line or no af xx

Def wait until weds to do a cb but the cheapies are good for tomorrow and tues. X

thanks lovely really hope i get a bfp its only been 6 months but really want it too happen soon x

Hi girls i'm new to all this. I normally have a 28 day cycle, AF due yesterday, tested on a CBD 1st pee of the day and got a BFN !! Still no AF which is unusual for me. Had a few 'different' twinges last night where i usually get excruciating stomach cramps with my AF. 10 Days ago i was extremley bloated and gassy (not normal) and had sore nipples (.)(.) and have been extremly tired.......any suggestions??? xxx

The sore nipples is a good sign- that has been a major feature of my pregnancy so far since the day I got my bfp. Some people take longer to get a bfp- you may have ovulated later than you think. Good luck. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back