x---*October Testing Thread*---x 2 BFPs So far!!

no need to test today then....blinking af..... :(
Positive vibes for all of us trying next month and congrats to those with a positive :)

Witches are fast this month! I guess it's the season for it. Sorry 20 and Tina, here's to next month.

How are my tww-ers doing? I cried at something ridiculous this morning, so I'm clearly full of hormones, just not sure which ones!

Defo is the month of the witch. Hope she's too tired out for next month and we all have bfp.

I must be in my tww but no idea how far in and no real symptoms apart from cramping on and off but its short lived. No idea when to test or anything but maybe that's better cause not expecting anything! Sorry to ladies af has got xx

2WW?! I wish! Now cycle day 33, 18dpo. I used to have irregular cycles before I started the pill 9 years ago so I suppose it's still the same. I've only been off the pill for 2 months so don't know what's going on! BFN last week and yesterday. Some obscure symptoms like frequent urination, being tired, bloating and ongoing cold-like symptoms. Don't know what to think, I suppose I just have to wait and test again next week! :(

Hey guys! I had 1 BFP yesterday afternoon. I tested twice this morning again! BFP!! :bfp: :bfp:
The lines are very faint but still there! The 10ui was less visible than the 20ui... Weird..

A bit late to the party here but I'm testing 18th.

Had a danger poke (an old PF term for any of the oldies out there lol) and only realised a few days later it was bang in middle of cycle.

Second baby was the result of sex once in about six weeks so suffice to say I'm in with a chance.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I think danger poke just made my day ��

Hi,newbie here...what is BFP? And is it safe to say the dates being mentioned are dates we will each plan to do a pregnancy test? I'm ttc, all these abbreviations are new for me grateful if anyone could clue me in :)

Thanks guys! Can't believe it!! How about you Elsa? Fingers crossed!!

Frangipanni BFP is Big Fat Positive! I think there is a site with all the abbreviations somewhere. Maybe type pregnancy abbreviations in Google?

Ooh Carnat nice to see you on here! I remember you from 2012 TTC our first :) danger poke cracked me up haha!

Congrats a Bellarina and Kitana! Xx

Kitana! Woohoo!

Welcome Frangipanni, and good luck with working out the abbreviations. I'll share my favourite one: BD = baby dancing, i.e. having sex. Makes me smile every time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back