x---*October Testing Thread*---x 2 BFPs So far!!

1dpo today xx fingers crossed for everyone xxx

My period arrived early again on the 3rd of October but because I have short periods I'll get another testing date in. Going to test on the 28th - I should be between 12 and 14dpo by then!

Congratulations to those with bfp and good luck to those still to test xx

Going to be testing on the 20th! Ttc second baby here! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Testing on 29th for me! X

Updated to here :)

9 Days late!!..Tested the other day and BFN!..I seriously would like to know whats the give with this horrible long cycle :(..Did an OPK at the same time and only got a whisper of a line!

When do you tend to see a doctor when you dont get a period?..Definitely know im not pregnant..Im just panicking incase its something serious :(

Testing on 29th for me! X

Updated to here :)

9 Days late!!..Tested the other day and BFN!..I seriously would like to know whats the give with this horrible long cycle :(..Did an OPK at the same time and only got a whisper of a line!

When do you tend to see a doctor when you dont get a period?..Definitely know im not pregnant..Im just panicking incase its something serious :(

I think everyone has a wacky cycle now and again. My wacky cycles tend to last 100 days ha I would give it another week and then go and see your GP. Hopefully something happens before then!

Hey Sebbie, I would not wait too long before seeing a doctor. A bloodtest would be more conclusive. Can you directly go to a OB gyn in England? I mean without passing by a GP first?

Hi ladies. First month ttc and first ever test will be 21st. Eekkkkkkk x X x

Fx for you sunnydays!

10dpo for me and bfn on internet cheapie test xxx

Aww really sorry Elsa :( how many DO are you? Xxx

Pretty sure it's 11dpo but maybe closer to AF than that. Out for this month I am sure xx

11dpo and you're testing?! Is that what everyone else does? I didn't think there was much point before 13 or 14. Oh man, I want to test now! Tuesday seems far away.

Hold out CNM! Testing early is the worst because once you start you just keep going!!! Xx

Thanks Elsa! I feel like I'm walking through mud at the minute...is time slowing down?! Apparently I said I'd test on Wed, not Tues anyway, that's even further away!

How's everyone doing?

Time is going sooo slowly for me too!! Thought I would test on wed if no af but since ovulated later il prob try to hold out until next weekend...so far away! Altho blissful ignorance is ok too...

The waiting is so difficult! This month I was supposed to be NTNP, so I didn't work out ovulation. I'm kicking myself now...

These days are the worst of the entire cycle. Even if you can keep the inner neurotic psycho quiet for the rest of time the last few days test even the most dignified person's patience! By my app AF is due tomorrow which is prob about right although I haven't been temping.

Hope Wednesday is a good day for you CNM. We need some more BFP on this thread!! Xx

I'm out.. witch has arrived! On to next month for me. Good luck to those still waiting to test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back