x---*October Testing Thread*---x 2 BFPs So far!!

Bah. Sorry sebbie and elsa.

I thought I was out this morning because I was farting like a trooper, before I realised that I'd eaten an industrial-sized bowl of lentil soup yesterday. Pretty sure that'll be why :D

Hahaha CNM your posts brighten my days. Hope it is the lentils and that the witch stays away!! Xx

Longest 2ww ever?!
I Caved in and tested 4 days too early because I've been feeling all tight and bloated and quite sicky...but did get a faint positive....
will resist now until the 21st when af due and hopefully by then it'll confirm it. Given my recurrent miscarriage history I'm feeling very uneasy about the whole thing. I've lost my past 4 pregnancies all around the 6 week mark so need to get past that before I'll let it sink in.

Not been on in ages, I'm out, AF came early so didn't need to test.

Started spotting so I'm out! Good luck to those left to test! And good luck to those testing in November! Here's to cycle 13!

Tested 2 days early... nothing yet :(!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wishing you lots of luck Bythesea for a sticky one! Sorry to all the ladies the witch has visited :(

I don't know if I'm 9 or 10dpo today. .. I only have 1 HPT which I didn't want to do until I am Definitely 10dpo. So peed on an OPK instead to satisfy the urge haha. No line at all, so I'm not hopeful given that they pick up HCG aswell. But not out until the witch comes eh ladies!

Good luck to all still to test xxx

ams25, I know it's easier said than done, but I'd leave the test until the day your AF is due or when you are one day late. I don't think OPK detects enough reliable HCG for it to be deemed credible even in the outcome of a negative. Don't give up the hope :) You're not out until the witch shows up. FX for you

Af is one day late... i don't feel any different, no pregnancy symptoms or nothing. I don't have pregnancy test at home. I am afraid to test

Belle... oh that sounds exciting, i hope it's the start of something! Are you going to test or wait until you're a couple of days late.

ams25, I know it's easier said than done, but I'd leave the test until the day your AF is due or when you are one day late. I don't think OPK detects enough reliable HCG for it to be deemed credible even in the outcome of a negative. Don't give up the hope :) You're not out until the witch shows up. FX for you

Thanks Sarah I know you're right! I got a horrible pink evap line at 9dpo last month so I really should know better than testing early as well.

Unfortunately I am crazy and obsessed and just bought a test on my lunch break. I swear there's a line but it's grey and well past the 5- minute cut off time so most likely another evap. Oh well it passes the time doing crazy early tests anyway haha xxx

Last edited:
Hahaha, I'll be doing the same in like a week dont worry :p I cant even follow my own advice. Youre not out till the witch comes ;)

So sorry Belle :( you're allowed a day of lots of cake and chocolate today xx

Coolnomore how many DPO are you? You aren't out until the witch appears! Fingers crossed for you lovely x

Well I have something this morning that I won't call a BFP, more of a SFP (small faint positive haha). Did a First response test at 3am and a line appeared within a minute, but it's extremely faint and i'm only 10 dpo so feeling very nervous about getting my hopes up after 6 months TTC and a miscarriage. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies xxx

Fx ams25 and cnm xxxxxx

I'm testing Friday and hoping the faint line I got Monday will be nice and dark by then.

Big hugs to those who are out this month and more fx o those still waiting to test xxx

Last edited:
Bleh, Maleficent showed up. There's definitely some part of me that is happy I now have a pretty good chance of making it to my sister's wedding, and yet I spent most of the day crying. Oh hormones, fuck off.

Af due today... done tests all week leading up to today and nothing... think I'm going to wait and see and test tomorrow if it doesn't come...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back