x---*October Testing Thread*---x 2 BFPs So far!!

sorry the witch got you sarahmc89 big hugs!! and lots of babydust for next cycle hun xxx

Sorry the witch got you Sarah :(

Congratulations Bella!

11dpo today and nothing on an ic, not even a squinter! No signs or symptoms but that's normal for me. Don't think we've caught this month at all :(

Hun the day before my frer and digi positives I did a cheapy and it was negative..I read reviews and alot of people saying not as sensitive as we think xx

Last edited:
Hun the day before my frer and digi positives I did a cheapy and it was negative..I read reviews and alot of people saying not as sensitive as we think xx

Listen to Bella, Kumber! Here's hoping...

Congrats, Bella, that's fantastic. Sorry Sarah, here's to next month.

Sorry sarah :(
Cd14 and opk looked to be heading in right direction but last night was fainter...it was pretty late and i had drunk a bottle of water after a swim but hadnt peed for a few hrs... hoping thats why cause my trip to see hub is booked!! Calculated should ov tomorrow....hope i actually do...!
:/

Thanks ladies. Trying not to overthink it, gonna use my cheapies and wait until after af is due I think

Thanks ladies. Had a really shitty day at work. Big AF glass of wine, here's to next cycle! Got my anniversary on the 2nd of Nov and might be going to Paris for a few days which is when my next af is due roughly, a bfp would be amazing! Maybe was meant to be. FX for everyone still testing :D

Todays opk faint as well...Think ive missed ovulation or its gona be too late for my trip to hub so im really deflated and sad :( so annoyed for getting my hopes up!!!

11dpo and the witch has caught me. Gutted. On to November! Good luck ladies!

So sorry ladies, AF got me yesterday too - onto cycle #5 xx

Ah no, I'm sorry Kumber and Keely. *imaginative swearing*

Hi ladies think I'll join in xx sorry to those the witch got and good luck to everyone xx can I have the 28th please xx

Hello ladies, I'm new here-Can I have the 21st please xx

Hello ladies, I'm new here-Can I have the 21st please xx

Sorry for the late post guys! back to work for my induction tomorrow!

Updated to here! :) welcome Bythesea

AF for me is 2 days late..not pregnant :/ I think it's just the worry of going to work for the first time tomorrow :(

I'm out 12dpiui.....the witch is fast this month!

Congratulations Bella! Sorry to all those others who have been caught by the witch and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone in their 2ww's 😊 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back