x---*October Testing Thread*---x 2 BFPs So far!!

Me too Kumber, I'm torturing myself with all sorts of symptoms, I'm usually quite well behaved as well so I'm not impressed with myself lol, the next 7 days need to hurry up!

Hey guys, I'm going to be testing tomorrow morning (the "4 days before expected period" day). I know it's still quite early so trying to keep an open mind! Just feel I needed to share, I haven't told anyone about it. Sending happy thoughts to everyone <3

I can't sleep (I work at 4am, I have to to bed super early!) my boobs are sooo sore. They are heavy as sandbags, bursting out my bra today, if it's not a bfp on the way then I have seriously weird boob behaviour issues! The next week is going to be a killer waiting to test!

Got my solid smiley today!! Hubby works away but we did last night so hoping that's enough!

AF is due today so I'm on knicker watch! I will test tomorrow if no sign of her xx

2 days late now, still bfn. I thought I saw a faint line on a CB test but I'm sure I just have line eye. I've had cramps on and off now for over a week so really don't even know if it's af or not &#55357;&#56887;

Hi girls .. tested this morning and got BFP!!!! Wasnt going to test till the weekend as I have quite a long lp (cd 27 today and 10dpo...cycles usually 32/33 days)....got 2nd line on frer...risked a digi and came up pregnant 1-2...pregnant cycle after mc so hoping this is our sticky rainbow baby xx

Hi girls .. tested this morning and got BFP!!!! Wasnt going to test till the weekend as I have quite a long lp (cd 27 today and 10dpo...cycles usually 32/33 days)....got 2nd line on frer...risked a digi and came up pregnant 1-2...pregnant cycle after mc so hoping this is our sticky rainbow baby xx

Congrats!! :dance:

My cycles have been dragging... Can you put me down for the 31st? Don't think this will be my month as I'll be away when I'm likely to ovulate. But who knows maybe it'll wait for me to get home.

So after over a week of cramping and 3 days late. The witch has caught me :cry: :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back