WTT roll call

Can I join??

I want to wait until James is 2 so we'll be officially TTC from November 2014, but we may start NTNP in the summer of 2014.

I'll be 34 then and want to be preggers by the time I 35 (June 2015)

xxxxxx

Welcome to the bfp thread nat! :lol:

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Can I join??

I want to wait until James is 2 so we'll be officially TTC from November 2014, but we may start NTNP in the summer of 2014.

I'll be 34 then and want to be preggers by the time I 35 (June 2015)

xxxxxx

There ya go, sweets :yay:
xxx

Yay - thanks for adding me!

Tweety it will be the pill (or possibly the coil) for me as from 15th Jan and until then strictly no sex!!

xxxxxxxxx

Yay - thanks for adding me!

Tweety it will be the pill (or possibly the coil) for me as from 15th Jan and until then strictly no sex!!

xxxxxxxxx

N'awww spoilsport ;)
Xx

AKA SunnyGirl! Waiting to change back.

Hey, I am a bit of a read and run mummy now, but hubby has agreed to ttc from dec 2013 :) eeeek! But I might try and push it to nov 2013, and ntmp (not trying, maybe protecting) until then. I am leaving it up to DH to remember the condoms lol xx

Hey, I am a bit of a read and run mummy now, but hubby has agreed to ttc from dec 2013 :) eeeek! But I might try and push it to nov 2013, and ntmp (not trying, maybe protecting) until then. I am leaving it up to DH to remember the condoms lol xx

Hey Kanga! :wave:
How are things with LO? Nice to see you on here. Yay for ttc plan!! Get on my WTT list on the other thread! Xx

Yaaaaay Kanga :dance: how are you lovely?

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Omg I'm that tired I didn't see this WAS the roll call thread. Embarrassed!!! :blush:

Can you add me please? We are officially starting TTC in March 2013!

I cannot wait :)

I'm doing good ladies, Harry is doing amazing and is 6 months now! I had a but of a rocky start and currently on anti d's for pnd, but I am feeling so much better and trying to get back online more! I miss it here :) xx

I'm doing good ladies, Harry is doing amazing and is 6 months now! I had a but of a rocky start and currently on anti d's for pnd, but I am feeling so much better and trying to get back online more! I miss it here :) xx

Aww love :hugs:
Sorry to hear you had PND :(
Glad everything is good now :yay:
xxxx

Aww love :hugs:
Sorry to hear you had PND :(
Glad everything is good now :yay:
xxxx

Thank u hun, it has been hard but I'm on the mend and falling in love with my lil man more and more! I think the being rushed to theatre for an emergency section affected me so much, Harry's heart beat was at 50bpm for 5mins and they were really worried about losing him ;( But he was perfect and is my lil angel :love: xx

Hi! I guess I should officially join :). I am going to try to wait to ttc in June 2013, but I am getting the itch already!

Wow it's great to see so many people I met on here nearly 2 years ago that gave me so much help and support not only having gotten lucky but are planning the next step!! Buzzing!!

Put me down for April '13!!! A Preggers Chrismas is being planned for next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back