WTT roll call

WTT till 2016 realistically! Although another accident before then would be greatly appreciated ;) lol

I'm going for an accidental December bfp hee hee

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of one and WTT baby number 4 <3

Haha can you add me for the rollcall Jan 2013. When you asked before I thought you meant a 2ww rollcall :blush: I'm such a doofus :)

WTT till 2016 realistically! Although another accident before then would be greatly appreciated ;) lol

I am actually gonna put a bet on that you won't last anywhere near that long :D

Haha can you add me for the rollcall Jan 2013. When you asked before I thought you meant a 2ww rollcall :blush: I'm such a doofus :)

Lol I did wonder what was going on! It was one of those moments where I knew there'd been a misunderstanding but didn't know what haha! I did a sort of Harold Bishop "ahhh" and wandered off.
That's you added now my lovely xx

hi could u add me as im wtt to try for feb 2013 as thats the time the doctors said i could try again after my mc thanks xx

Lol I did wonder what was going on! It was one of those moments where I knew there'd been a misunderstanding but didn't know what haha! I did a sort of Harold Bishop "ahhh" and wandered off.
That's you added now my lovely xx

Lol @ Harold Bishop!!xx

Harold Bishop before or after he fell off a cliff leaving just his glasses?

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Harold Bishop before or after he fell off a cliff leaving just his glasses?

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Harold Bishop when he was fretting at Madge's bloomers.

Talking of Madge - she's on Justin's House sometimes!

Knock knock - can I join in??!! Planning to really piss my boss off by going back to work full time and then getting pregnant again asap, so shall we say ttc Sept 2013 (but possibly being a little careless before then??!!).

Knock knock - can I join in??!! Planning to really piss my boss off by going back to work full time and then getting pregnant again asap, so shall we say ttc Sept 2013 (but possibly being a little careless before then??!!).

Hehe I like it!
That's you added :)
Loving all these familiar names ttc at same time!! Xx

:( maybe I'll convince the OH to do it sooner... The sensible part of me knows I want to wait. But... I love being a mummy hehe xx

Aw Lolly! I'm a believer in what happens is what was meant to for the best. So if it's sooner hurray but if it's a wait then that'll be for a reason. Xx

Erm. I believe Lou needs to be on the naughty list!!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I'll add Lou and Pos, you're right!
I'd made this list after they got their BFPs but yes you're right. No escape!! X

Lol loving the naughty list :)

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back