WTT Diet Thread..

Just back from our long walk, OH reckons it was just over 4 miles. I really wasnt in the mood for the walk, but knew it may pay off when I step on the scales on Thursday. Still havent touched the booze this month, but got word that we are invited to OH's twin nieces 1st birthday party next Saturday. We've decided to break the booze ban and have one or two there. Hope I dont go too mad eating at it!

Well done on the jogging girls, I cannot run to save my life!

Back to work Mon :( Diet starts then. OH took us all out to TGI Fridays last night so had a couple of cocktails. We're going dry after this weekend for a bit.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Cocktails, nice!

I'm going to Dubai in February for a week, just hope I dont ruin all my good work up until then. Visting a friend who's passion is cooking [She auditioned for Masterchef, didnt get thru :() and we'll deffo be drinking some of the nights. She's on a diet too, is trying to lose a stone and a half so hopefully we'll not do too much damage to ourselves!

Last edited:
Ugh I'm a piglet!

Got AF yesterday and got a serious want on me for rubbish today. Scoffed crisps, chocolate and popcorn washed down with Club Orange. Feel sick now, back on the straight and narrow tomorrow! Hopefully I can salvage the situation and see a loss in weight at my weigh in on Thursday.

Last edited:
Weighed myself this morning and chuffed that I've stayed the same over Xmas. Trying to get into a food routine starting today. Butternut squash soup for lunch :thumbup:

Well I have lost 6lb in a week! Granted its been helped by me being I'll and having no appetite x

I should have lost weight today the amount I pee'd today pfffft

Peed??? 2ww???? Eeeeek lol

I just had a McDonald's = fail

Haha I'm actually due AF at weekend. However I think the peeing was due to me trying to drink lots of water.

I could totally eat a McDonalds now you've mentioned it. I'll be dreaming of it!!

1lb off overnight. I am so bad weighing myself all the time.

1lb off overnight. I am so bad weighing myself all the time.

I'm the same! Mine have been packed away for months, which has stopped it, but their unearthing is imminent...

just worked out...i still have 7lbs to go to get out of obese bmi and into overweight bmi....how great does that sound. not...lol xx

just worked out...i still have 7lbs to go to get out of obese bmi and into overweight bmi....how great does that sound. not...lol xx

I say that sounds bloody brill! How can heading into lower weight sound bad :pompom: keep going! :)
Xxx

but at least it wont be a high risk thing on my maternity notes :D xx

and another good note is my bmi is low enough that i can now use the birthing pool :) couldnt last time x

SG that's awesome!! I sooo wanted to use the pool, but my labour was mental so couldn't anyway, but I hope to this time. FX we're simultaneously in a pool this time. That sounds weird, but you know what I mean lol!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back