BMI

tangerinedream said:
happy_chick said:
I kinda suspected that anyway but considering it was 32.29 and obese not so long ago :)

:clap: :clap: thats brill. I really want to shift some weight after LO is here

Yeah im hoping I dont put on too much while pregnant! But probably will haha :)

happy_chick said:
tangerinedream said:
[quote="happy_chick":1rzdlhx7]I kinda suspected that anyway but considering it was 32.29 and obese not so long ago :)

:clap: :clap: thats brill. I really want to shift some weight after LO is here

Yeah im hoping I dont put on too much while pregnant! But probably will haha :)[/quote:1rzdlhx7]

I bet you wont hun, I have only put on 4 lb more than I should and Ive not been exactly watching what i eat!

Your BMI result is:

You are in the healthy weight range. :cheer:

that was pre preg though,we'l see after!! :roll:

Well done happy_chick :clap: :clap: :clap:

Did you lose the weight before you got PG?

Your BMI result is:

You are in the healthy weight range.

:cheer: :cheer:

Your weight is in the range that is classified as underweight.

im healthy, sod off :roll:

Your BMI result is:

this was me before baby.

i looked at my mat notes at my last scan 21/5 my bmi was 25.1

so i dare not think about what it is now :lol:
xnatx

Becks are you sure hun???? From your pictures you look nothing like that.
I'll join you.........mines is bad :oops:

You are in the range that is classified as obese and your health would greatly benefit from a life-long reduction in weight.

Pre-pregnancy
You are in the overweight range.
But I wouldn't have said I was overweight. These calulations don't take into account muscle mass which weights more than fat. Pre pregnancy I was hot! :wink: :wink: :rotfl:

Me and Rach go to slimming world every week. You don't need to go to join our weekly weigh ins! Lots of support for you there hun :hug:

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... &start=390

O my im still in the healthy range evan with mia on board :D:D

Mine is:
"You are in the healthy weight range.

I am 5"5 and weigh 9st 10lbs i wanna lose some weight mayb get down to 9.5 but i mainly need to tone up my flabby belly :oops:

skairdykat said:
Well done happy_chick :clap: :clap: :clap:

Did you lose the weight before you got PG?

Yeah I was 13 stone and went down to 10 and a half but have put half back on since my miscarriage (comfort eating I think!).

Ok don't get too worked up about a BMI - my husband's BMI says he is overweight but he certainly isn't - it's all muscle. After 1 and a half hours in the gym a day and playing football 3 x week i can certianly say he is far from being overweight!

If you think you are over weight i would check with your doctor x

A BMI measurement is not as accurate if you're an athlete or very muscular (muscle weighs more than fat) as this can push you into a higher BMI category even if you have a healthy level of body fat. It's also not accurate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are frail.

I'm 24.9 (5'6" & 11st) but I'm breastfeeding. I'm hoping to lose another stone by Christmas, but not 'dieting' so much as eating healthily & exercising regularly.

Your BMI result is:

pre pregnancy I was

Your BMI result is:

Your weight is in the range that is classified as underweight.

i dont know what weight i am now as we dont have scales in the house, but on my first pregnancy check up i was BMI 30 so on the cusp of overweight/obese (lol a little fatty boom boom) im only 5 ft 1" and i do agree it is harder for smaller women to have a lower BMI as you have to be much lighter i.e i have to be anything between 7 and 9 stone to be classed as normal :roll: . whereas some one at 5ft 3" can be between 8 and 10 stone and be classed as normal.
I would love to lose weight now but as i want to get pregnant so i dont see the point.
plus if you are more muscular you are heavier as muscle weighs more than fat, lol lets just say im made of muscle :rotfl:

Your BMI result is:

You are in the overweight range.

Yeah as if. It's only cos of little one :) I was BMI 18 at 8 weeks, so I'll go by that I think :) There is no way I'm overweight other than for baby weight reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back