WTT Diet Thread..

I'm avoiding sweet things (so chocolate) at the moment, mainly to do with how painful my tooth gets, then it will be because of the extraction and then hopefully by then my desire to eat it will wane. Other than that no takeaways this month at the very least.

You guys are making me feel guilty. However I am still not starting my health kick until I start back at work on 14th Jan. I have a butt load of choc still in the house :shock:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

mine didnt start either...ha ha...we have shortbread and pannacotta in the house now x

I have eaten half a tube of Pringles today. Epic fail.....

I would like to join too, I lost a stone and a half on SW but have fell off the band wagon in spectacular fashion :shock: the scales r out on Monday and I'm getting back on the straight & narrow, 12 weeks til my baby's christening so got to sort it out. Xx

My diet stillnhadnt started too much junk still in house... I am going back to ww meetings on Thursday so I have to start then lol

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk HD

Can I join? Seen the weight creeping back on over Christmas grr!

Linx it's lovely to see you on here again!! Xx

AKA SunnyGirl! Waiting to change back.

Well I did netball training on Friday and walked 4 miles yesterday. Still ate too much but the exercise is a start eh :) x

I got weighed on Wednesday and had put 1.5 lbs back on over Christmas. Considering I'd eaten everything in sight I was quite happy with that. Been good this week until yesterday, and back on the wagon today so hoping to lose what I've put on. Have been gardening too so have got some exercise in.

Well I did netball training on Friday and walked 4 miles yesterday. Still ate too much but the exercise is a start eh :) x

That's great going! Got to get walking again. I march as fast as I can. I'm signing up for a 5K as soon as I can, too.

I put 5lbs on! Lol. Weighed myself on Wednesday and was 12st 9. Goal is 9st 9 so 3 stone to go..... 42lbs!!! Eeek!

My goal weight is 9,6 and I'm roughly about 11 4 so 2 stone to go 28lb ... I was 12,3 in august last year but I got right down to 10,10 within 3 months on ww, I have signed up again and will see the damage on Thursday when I go for my first weigh in ... dreading it!

I want to lose a pound a week, a little more if I can, then it should take me until summer to get to goal or near goal....

You can do it samsgirl, what's your plan of action??

Mine is to do weightwatchers, start my couch to 5k again and drink plenty, last time I started feeling like a whole new mummy and I think that was just from the 2l of water I was drinking:)!! No headaches, better skin and mood!!

Couch to 5K rules. Also bridge to 10K. I couldn't run to the end of my road before these!!

I am def going to increase my water intake too. 2l a day you say? X

Yeah that's the recommended amount, if you drink a glass as soon as your awake then it speeds up your motabalism by a tiny bit, but any speed increase is a bonus for me lol

Sorry for any typin errors lol this tabket writes what it wants to

My husband's cooking is detrimental to my weight loss!! Yum :) fajitas tonight, and I cannot stop eating them. Too lush!

I've found the perfect weight loss aid. Throw a kids birthday party. You'll be running around all day and won't have time to eat. I'm knackered but we all had a great time.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Lmao yeah kids parties are great until like me you eat the left over food lol big diet starts tomorrow :) :)

I will pop my head in here as I need to start losing done weight ready for ttc no 2. I ideally want to lose between 2-3 stone before getting pregnant again so I want to be a healthy weight starting. I am currently 15st 4lbs, so a lot heavier than all of u :( But I am a stone lighter than I was ore pregnancy. Need all the chocolate and bubbles to leave my house before I can start properly, too much temptation! xx

I no the feeling kanga were shopping tomorrow and I can't wait to eat anything but chocolate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back