WTT Diet Thread..

Have decided to log my diet in clothes size as the thought of many stones to lose scares me! So need to go down 4 sizes to be reasonably happy!

I'm slightly delaying the proper diet as we're off on holiday in 2 weeks time, but 'thanks' to that awful virus over Christmas I've already lost a stone!! Not to be recommended though!

I'd love to start running, not sure my joints would agree though! WIll look up the couch to 5k plan!!

We should start a couch to 5k thread! I'll do it when I'm changed back to SunnyGirl xx

AKA SunnyGirl! Waiting to change back.

I a starting c25k again next week, just want to get first weigh in out the way on Thursday first... the shock of how much IV put on will spurr me on to get it done I'm so unfit and I don't like it!! C25k thread would be great :) :)

I enjoyed running when I started it but with Xmas coming I thought what the hell,

were going a family break in may and I'd like to be thinner by then....maybe a stone if not bit more. The main thing is I want to lose the weight sensibly so I can keep it off, how I'd love to wake up slim, it just isn't going to happen!!

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk HD

I joined WW in July 2011 weighing 14stone 8 lbs, lost 3 stones in 7 months. I reached my goal weight of 11 stone 7lbs in February 2012 and have since put on 17lbs.

I want to be as close to my goal of 11 stone 7 lbs by the time we TTC in March of this year.

I rejoined WW Thursday of last week (3.1.13) an so far so good. Am hoping for any loss at this weeks weigh in :)

Last edited:
I also do ww and have just started tracking again... I'm hoping to get to goal by summer, if we have one here in England lol!! Good luck with wi, do you use ww boards...I use online user board because there's always a challenge going on there to spurr me on x

I joined slimming world at the start of Dec and had lost 10lbs by Xmas. Put 3 back on over Xmas but still half a stone lighter than Nov so trying to stay positive. But it is SO HARD to be good now I'm back at work! LO is starting at the childminders and I've had so much to do to prepare for this and sort the house out after Xmas - all I want to do is eat biscuits!! Feeling very stressed...

Thanks linxminx, good luck to you too!

Nope dont use the WW boards (I like the idea of the challenge though, I may join the boards) I'm not going to the local class either. Am just doing it myself with a notepad and use my propoints calculator. Have a few WW cookbooks too, love to use those.

Well day 1 of the diet for me, not gone marvellously. But could be worse. I had a cream egg ice cream cone (which I can highly recommend btw)

I have however, walked 4 miles and played a netball match today. And I was out on the bike yesterday and did a circuit in the house with OH.

We have challenged ourselves to at least 30 mins of exercise every day so going well in that dept. just need to work on the food!

Well I went to my first ww meeting tonight, I havent being weighed since 26th October 2012 and was dreading the result... after Xmas feasting and eating whatever I like IV only gained 2lb since October!!

I'm sure the scales were broken... I'm scared of going next week and saying ooh no it was a stone and 2lb!

So I weigh 10st 13, in august I was 12st 3.5.
I need to get to 9st 6 so not far to go :) eeekk bring on the diet :) :)

I've been really good this week by not eating biscuits (recently I was eating a packet a day) and I've had none. OH knows I've been trying to be good and today he came home from work and said that because I've been really good he's bought me a treat, a packet of bloody biscuits! Erm hello that's not really very helpful is it!

And now they're looking at me.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

Lmao... sorry I know its not funy but my oh would do that, he said when you get to goal we will have a big fat pizza.... nice one babe!
He sits and eats junk in front of me too!!! And doesn't put weight on either lol

After week 1 on WW, I've lost 3lbs. It's probably just water weight but I'll take it :). It's spurred me on to continue. I've to lose exactly 1 stone now. Want to be as close to 11stone7lbs as I can by the time we TTC in March. SO and I are on a non booze detox month which is helping. We're planning on going on a 3 mile walk tomorrow (weather permitting) so hopefully that will help shift a few pounds.

That's a great loss hun I hope I hve a similar one next Thursday :) well done you

Well done ladies for starting and sticking to ur diets! Biscuits are my down fall since BF'ing! I am hoping to get started next week, and thinking off just cutting out all the snacks first and see how I get on. Plus I want to try and get out will the Harry for walks, weather permitting xxx

I cant snack on anything unhealthy at all otherwise I pig out and don't stop until its too late and all my points gone! I have to diet properly until I can learn to control myself and stop at one or say no!!

I do eat ww crisps or special k ones, but they have to be measured out in pre packed bags and not a grab bag where you have to stop yourself eating!

I'll tackle my deamons one day!!! Good luck girls :) :)

Well as I have a stomach bug..... I willbe losing in not a good way! X

Oh no samsgirl its horrible isn't it, especially when you have young ones!! :( hope you get better soon hun x

My pack of biscuits didn't last long at all! Oh dear!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

I jogged yesterday..........yep actual 'jogging'!!!

Ok not so far, quarter of a lap of the paddock each time round whilst pushing the buggy!! Working up to half next week!!

Have been allowing myself ONE chocolate each evening - I have a scrummy box of Thorntons Continental left - they've become a real treat!!

Well done on the jogging, I'm starting c25k Monday and can't wait to get back into it, I'm so unfit it hurts but when IV done it I feel so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back