WTT Diet Thread..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello

I will be kicking off my 2013 diet on the 1st Jan and it is my getting ready to baby make diet. I will be weighing myself..eeeek...and then working out what I need to lose by June to get my bmi down to the healthy range. I don't want any complications caused by weight this time........my age is against me and so i dont want weight to be. I need to do this....there is no ifs or buts....i NEED to and i will not start to ttc until i have a BMI below 27....hopefully 25...

anyway.....anyone interested in joining me?...weekly weigh in and motivation and general all round support? xx

I'll try too. I'll do my best not to flake. I'm hoping being back at work with packed lunches will help.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I'm in. I've lost over 2 stone on slimming world but have fallen off the wagon during Christmas. I'm starting again on 2nd jan, just hope I've not put too much on over Christmas.

Me!!! I'm joining you.

Though it will be when the Xmas chocs have run out whenever that might be, lol. Perhaps ill eat them all at once so I can start sooner ;)

I'm actually looking forward to not being a fat biff any more. It's getting me down not having any clothes. I have 8 weeks until I'm back at work after Xmas so I'm giving myself that long for a stone off at least.

Can I join you all too???!!

I've got far far too much to loose but I know each little ounce off will help.

Having had this god awful virus over christmas I have lost weight but ot's sooo not worth being ill for!!

I will, but it wont be a full on diet, more lifestyle changes (less/no takeaways, doing some of my monthly no-chocolate or take away challenges, stuff like that) to start with. TBH, I'd like to get my BMI down to 35 (it's about 43 right now, sigh) this year.

Last edited:
Me too please!! Joined Slimming World at the start of Dec and lost 10lbs before Xmas but fell off the bandwagon and put 3 back on at weigh in yesterday. Prob not a good idea to go to weigh in after eating a pub lunch and a small box of Malteasers... Would like to shift another 2 stone, but will reassess after a stone and see how I'm going. I too would like a better BMI for next pregnancy (was 30 with Evie and borderline for not being allowed stuff like the pool etc). Roll on New Year and skinny minnie me!!!! (Well, skinny possibly optimistic, skinnier me!!)

I'll be joining!

My plans are;

- Internet shopping so I don't overspend and don't get tempted by all the sweets and chocolate deals.

- taking a limited amount of money to work with me so I only have money for my lunch and dinner and none to spend in the vending machines!

- also going to try juice plus diet and nightly exercise.

I won't be weighing in because I don't agree with it but I will do measurements :) I want to be a definite size 8 and toned up more. Don't want to be a stick but aim is to tone the arms, get rid of my jelly belly and love handles and a bit off my face would be nice too lol x

Can I join you even tho I'm still in Wtt denial! I have lost 4 st since having h and want to loose another 2 before I even think of ttc another! I had spd at the end of my preg and the midwife said the weight didn't help! So far I am doing ww and running after a very active 11 month old. I am starting couch to 5k tomorrow! My bro has also bought h a membership to a soft play area 30 mins walk away from us so plan to go there a few times a week!
Xxx

Can I join you even tho I'm still in Wtt denial! I have lost 4 st since having h and want to loose another 2 before I even think of ttc another! I had spd at the end of my preg and the midwife said the weight didn't help! So far I am doing ww and running after a very active 11 month old. I am starting couch to 5k tomorrow! My bro has also bought h a membership to a soft play area 30 mins walk away from us so plan to go there a few times a week!
Xxx

Well done you. I'm not far behind, O managed to lose 3.5 stone from the weight I originally got PG at. I'm aiming for another 2 stone starting in the new year.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

i will join you too! I put on 2 stone whilst pregnant, and lost it all in the first 2 weeks (breastfeeding, lack of sleep and general stress!). But its all gone back on again since! ARGH!

when I got pregnant in january 2012 I was just back from honeymoon and had eaten like a pig over christmas. So I was a stone heavier than normal to start with.

so I would like to lose 2 stone before July when we will be TTC again! x

I have spotted a new bike yesterday in the bike shop :pompom:

It's a racer, so I'm hoping to get it and use the local cycle track. I miss my cycling so much, the days on the moors with the mountain bikes are long gone but hopefully I could try and slip some road riding in here and here.

FX it helps the weightloss lol

I'll join you but I'm not planning on ttc in the next year lol just want to enjoy my little lady, but I need to be at a healthy weight when I do try so count me in :)

I'll join in! I've managed to lose 11lbs (5kg) already but that's down to my work and not actually trying. Also now that my thyroid problems have been sorted with medication,I should find it easier to lose weight. Pcos and thyroid issues made it impossible to lose weight so now I got no excuses! Come on girlies...we can do it! :) xx

I've realised this week that I might need to join in here. I still look bloody pregnant! Lol and I'm definitely not!
After giving birth in October I could get straight back into my pre-pregnancy jeans but since then I've somehow put my pregnancy weight back on. Maybe its something to do with lots of biscuits and chocolate?
Anyway starting tomorrow i'll make an effort to watch what I'm eating and see how it goes. Good luck ladies x

Well, all chocolate almost gone from here so I will be weighing myself as soon as it all gone and then we're off!

Netball starts again on Friday and am going to try and get out walking lots before I go back to work in march and also swimming x

I've realised this week that I might need to join in here. I still look bloody pregnant! Lol and I'm definitely not!
After giving birth in October I could get straight back into my pre-pregnancy jeans but since then I've somehow put my pregnancy weight back on. Maybe its something to do with lots of biscuits and chocolate?
Anyway starting tomorrow i'll make an effort to watch what I'm eating and see how it goes. Good luck ladies x

I am exactly the same! I put on 2 stone whilst pregnant, and lost it all within 2 weeks. Breastfeeding and being too darn busy to eat and not sleeping I think helped!

stopped breastfeeding just short of 3 weeks, and since then I have started piling it all back on again, and am back to looking pregnant!

wish I could attach the wee one to the booby again.......

Im starting when all chock has gone and we do next weekly shop just cutting stuff out now slowly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back