• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried :(

well ive woke up today pain is a lot worse i am doubled over with it so phoned the out of hours gp and i have an appointment with a doctor this morning at the hospital, he said at 5wks theres not a lot they can do and i may just have to sit and wait it out...cheers Mr Doctor!!!! i will let u all know how i get on today tho i really dont think its looking good for this bean tho :'( xx

Have you any more bleeding? I hope it will be ok hon. Xx

when i wiped first thing there was nothing, its been on and off and bright red too :( i have an appointment with the out of hours docs at the hospital at 10 i sooooo pray its something stupid like a water infection or trapped wind or something but i'm not holding out any hope :'( xx

aw hon.....i have everything crossed for you xx

thanks samsgirl...the pain seems to be more in my tummy and side now rather than just above my pubic bone so hopefully it might just be a stomach bug, dont wanna get my hopes up tho xx

thanks missjuly i'm praying everything is ok too xxx

Oh Hun fingers crossed it's water infection or something!! Good luck at docs hope they scan or something. Thinking of you xxx

thanks sue, i'm keeping everything crossed is something other than a miscarriage least they do the scans at the hospital i have the appointment at so hopefully they might scan altho at 5wk +3 i cant say they would see very much anyways but we will see xxx

Good luck today at the hospital hun, I'm wishing you the best of luck let us know how you get on xxxx

Hopefully you are with the doc now and everything is ok. My thoughts are with you.

Oh so sorry to hear this Deedee, really hope that is just a breakthrough bleed and all is ok. xxxxxx
Hugs and hugs. xxx

Hello honey,

Just checking if you are ok? Hope your scan went well... xxx

hiya ladies thanks for ur kind words! saw the doctor he had a good feel around, ruled out appendicitis etc, tested urine and found a small trace of blood but said i didnt have an infection, blood pressure etc ruled out any internal bleeding, so he rang gyn unit to see if i needed t be admitted and they said no, they would try to get my scan put forward but if i dont hear anything then to go on wednesday as usual. just been told to take paracetamol and if the pain gets worse or i start losing clots i have to got to a&e, luckily i havent had any more bleeding today and the pain is more in my stomach now rather than lower abdomen so i'm holding out a tiny bit of hope that its a re-occuring problem as i have had this sort of pain before but they never knew what it was after many tests. i will keep u all informed over the next few days anyways, just crap having to wait until wednesday esp with not knowing what the hell is happening xxxxx

Hopefully the bleeding will stay away hope the pain gets better too let us know how your are in the next few days I've got everything crossed for you xxx

I've got everything crossed for you too (as has my OH who ive been giving a running commentry to!!) : )

It's all sounding very positive so far ; )

We have our scans (if yours is not brought forward) the same day so it will be nice to compare what they see as your only a day ahead of me...

Take it easy over the next few days xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back