• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried :(

also about an hour ago i had some sharp shooting pains just above my pubic bone and in my ass (tmi lol) is this sort of pain normal? i've read on the net its to do with the ligaments stretching aaargh...just worrying over every little thing now, deffo gonna ring epu tomorrow and get an early scan like u guys said i am only gonna worry and stress for the next 7wk until my 12wk scan if not! xx

let us know how you get on, i have had spotting, bleeding and passing of clots throughout. Send me a message if you want any further advice/reassurance :)

thanks Rosey...i have managed to get an early scan for next wednesday morning! i think i am just worrying as i dont recall anything remotely like this happening with my 1st pregnancy so its all new to me! did u have an early scan and if so how far was u when u went for it? x

i had one at 6 weeks, but could not see any embryo just sac and yolk and then had one at 8.5 weeks and could see baby with a heartbeat

ahh so the motto there is not to look too much into that scan next week?!! i will be 6 weeks exactly :/ ahh well fingers crossed anyway, they might end up sending me back for another then might they lol!! xx

feeling very heavy and achey down below today...that early scan cant come quick enough! hopefully all that i am feeling is quite normal fx!! no more spotting so thats gotta be a good thing! xx

wednesday hun, seems to be dragging like hell :( xx

Glad to hear the spotting has stopped- that's got to be a good thing. xx

yeah i'm really happy that has stopped as that was my main worry, gettin some right jip today tho like heavy pulling in my fufu lol i'm thinking ligaments stretching maybe but who knows! roll on wednesday! xx

Oh i have to wait unitl tomorrow and i hate that lol, im too impatient me. I was 6 weeks +2 when i had a scan on monday, they seen the sack, yolk etc she said it was too small to see fetal pole, Hopefully when i go back tomorrow she can see more, i also had an internal done. Good luck xxx

yeah i'm a bit worried as next wednesday i will be 6wks exactly and i'm just thinking they might not find much with it only been early on :/ i deffo hate waiting its really dragging too :( and thanks hun good luck to u too xxx

tbh i havent been able to enjoy it yet for worrying and thinking what if...hopefully we will both be fine and can start to relax and enjoy getting fat :D xx

I'm really not too positive about this bean :( had draggin pains all day that radiate into my lady bits, cant stand up straight and just went to the loo wiped and bright red blood, looked in the loo and droplets of blood were there! My OH has said just to wait and see and not get too stressed and worried about it right now but thats easy for him to say! he said to wait and see what the scan shows on wednesday but thats such a long time to worry and wait and i know that nothing can really be done at the mo with being so early on in the pregnancy :'( what will be will be i guess theres not a lot i can do for now! xx

Awww sweetie, i hope there is still hope. I cant wait to get fat, we can get fat together ur only a week behind me. Thinking ov u, sending u a big hig xxxxxxxx

Awww you poor the is there noway to could give your epu another ring and tell them wants going on and see what they say, hope your ok xxxx

Thanks ladies...dunno if a water infection can cause bleeding as i cant seem to pee or dont feel the need to pee and i have some slight back pain where my kidneys are! had a few very small clots too :( dont know what to think epu is shut now too! xx

Im on antibiotics at the moment for a water infection I haven't had bleeding but did have back ache. Are your epu open on a Saturday? Hope your ok xxxx

if your that worried about it hun just go to a & e. they can scan you too and at least you will know whats goin on. its what id do if i were worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back