Who's due nowish?

Nope, I went shopping today and I think he kept headbutting my nerve as my right leg kept going funny ands I had to limp. :)

i cant believe that all the babies due now are sluggish at coming out. lol

mind you i havent heard from anyone since this morning so fingers crossed for emma and the others (too many to name) lol

x

While I was shopping my friends were all calling my house leaving messages, getting more and more excited cos I wasn't picking up the phone. I had to ring them all back when I got in to disappoint them all!

I know i am on tenderhooks for all of you. i keep checking the new baby bit and there is still only 70 entries.

x

It's a friends site. My other friend found a place that does it too, I'll find out if you like.

Oh I got all excited when I saw this thread had gone to a 10th page and thought someone had started!

I'm still here and Emma emailed me a few hours ago so I guess she is too!

My husband has to be somewhere tomorrow- it's the first time he's had to be anywhere for two months as he's working at home at the moment. He's getting the train into Cardiff and we reckon that as soon as he steps off.....!

+++

Nope, I went shopping today and I think he kept headbutting my nerve as my right leg kept going funny ands I had to limp.

Exactly the same here Urchin, Ive been limping since going shopping.

And if one more person says to me "you had that baby yet"....ill ill ill..aagghhhrrrrrr.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ragna said:
And if one more person says to me "you had that baby yet"....ill ill ill..aagghhhrrrrrr.

That's so true! I mean isn't it a bit obvious? Arrgh!

+++

Hi guys,

Well Im still here!!! :(

Been shopping, struggling to walk with everyone staring at me!!! :? (why do people do that???)

Had some back ache but I still cant see anything happening tonight - Ive given up all hope :cry:

hello ladies, I am here still :roll:

Tell me about it. Every day I am getting texts have you had her yet. Every day I am saying I will tell them when I have! It's OK really at least they show they care and paying an interest.

Grahams mum just called me bless her, I haven't spoken to her since about May time. I sent her a card at the weekend because I felt she needed to be raeassured that she will be seeing the baby and it's just as much her family and I will make every effort to go up, as they live about a 4 hour drive away up North. After all it's not them that have done anything wrong and I think the world of them. I know it's their son as well but I was glad to tell her about what Graham has been like and she says she doesn't care what he says to them if he gets pissy and that I am welcome up there anytime. I have no idea what Graham has been saying to them but I know it's been a lot of nonsense in some sense, she only wanted my address, he text me (weeks ago when he was there) for it, I sent it back straight away and he told her he didn't know it!! She asks how I am and he says he doesn't know because I am happy going it alone (not I don;t call to find out). I feel more relaxed now I have set the record straight with them as it was playing on my mind.

Maybe baby was just waiting for her northern nana to call and she'll arrive now (wishful thinking).

My friend who is a week over had a sweep today, she just text to say that she is 2cm dilated and had part of a show. Glad for her - want that to be us!!!!!! :eek:)

Baby moving around a lot at the moment. She's happy she heard her nana :D

xxxxxxxxxxx

*L* I have nine weeks to go and a colleague of my SIL came up to me the other day and congratulated me - "I believe it was twins," he said.

I looked at him - he is a bit mad and known for using the wacky weed - and said, "But I haven't given birth yet, Pete, hence the bump and the lack of a twin buggy, with twins in it. And I am carrying just ONE child..."

He said "Oh...your SIL told me...she must have been pulling my leg."

SIL later denied all knowledge....

SOMEONE had their leg pulled *L*

Sue

My friend who is a week over had a sweep today, she just text to say that she is 2cm dilated and had part of a show. Glad for her - want that to be us!!!!!! Surprised)

I am having a 'stretch and sweep' tomorrow so fingers crossed!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow. Make sure you post and let us know how it went.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lulu said:
My friend who is a week over had a sweep today, she just text to say that she is 2cm dilated and had part of a show. Glad for her - want that to be us!!!!!! Surprised)

I am having a 'stretch and sweep' tomorrow so fingers crossed!!!!

Hey me too!

My midwife has mentioned bugger all to me about any of this sweep malarky :( I want one now :?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emma1976 said:
My midwife has mentioned bugger all to me about any of this sweep malarky :( I want one now :?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must admit I did ask mine about it, she didn't mention it to me first, I asked at my appointment 2 weeks ago.

They say you can have them from 38 weeks, but mine prefers to do them when you go over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back